We're Going Bowling

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Jesus.gif

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix would be excellent!
Only bad part is game is just 2 days after Christmas but screw it just go out a day ahead (26th) and can stay a few days after the game if you want/can get the time off.

Or just spend your Christmas in Arizona...there are far worse spots to do so that's for sure.

Last edited:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Only bad part is game is just 2 days after Christmas but screw it just go out a day ahead (26th) and can stay a few days after the game if you want/can get the time off.

Or just spend your Christmas in Arizona...there are far worse spots to do so that's for sure.
I have a lot of friends in Phoenix so finding a place to crash for free would be easy. A lot of Iowans live in that area so I'm sure a lot of people that post here would have no problem finding somewhere to stay if they don't want to pay for a hotel.

My issue would be getting time off from work. Using the last of my vacation days right after Thanksgiving so I can recover from eating way too much haha.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Not so long ago just making a bowl game would have been the crowning achievement of a football season. Recently, it is almost a foregone conclusion. Just a small step in the right direction for bigger goals of the season. I am enjoying this immensely and so should all of Cyclone Nation. Go Clones!

kcbob79clone

Not so long ago just making a bowl game would have been the crowning achievement of a football season. Recently, it is almost a foregone conclusion. Just a small step in the right direction for bigger goals of the season. I am enjoying this immensely and so should all of Cyclone Nation. Go Clones!

I just hope that people are OK with a gradual year-to-year improvement. 3 bowl games in a row has happened ONCE, winning 9 games has happened ONCE so lets enjoy it and not expect next year to be in the CFP :)