STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
What level of meltdown will CF after the announcement?

QtkftTP.jpg
None of the above. If XF choses Iowa...he will be the one dealing with it.

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I’m not upset that he’s choosing Iowa at all, good for him choosing the school that he wanted to go to.

I’m annoyed that we have a bunch of people posting on here “with sources” and that are “insiders” guaranteeing that Foster was going to be a cyclone. When in reality they don’t have a clue.
I knew that this would be the type of meltdown that would occur.

It takes a very insecure person to freak out on posters who were wrong, just because someone they don't like (Iowa) is getting something they thought they had (Foster).

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
I think Iowa has definitely more to lose if he choses us. If he chooses them, so be it, just hope he lives up to what their expectations will be.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
So what was it that was the actual shift in everyone's minds? Sources changing their tunes? Bummer for the good guys but not wasting anymore time in someone that thinks Mad Fran would be a better fit than Prohm.

• Winner
Reactions: Doc and CYchopath06

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
how dumb does a guy have to be to take recruiting that seriously, that he lashes out at fellow cyclone fans.
Huh?? Do you just make things up or.. have such hate for anything Iowa you can’t seem to follow anything I never once said you should take advantage of drunk girls.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Well on the bright side. When he picks Iowa Mad Fran will get another contract extension so there’s that.

Reactions: psychlone99

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Well on the bright side after losing a recruit to Iowa and losing two big games in the last 2 days I can only imagine it would be hard for things to get worse here. Feel free to ban me if I'm wrong

I really think a ban would help you out. Give you time to either recoup your memory of ISU athletics or if you’re young give you some time to go read up on some history.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I really think a ban would help you out. Give you time to either recoup your memory of ISU athletics or if you’re young give you some time to go read up on some history.

Have to remind myself that can never get too high after a win or too low after a loss. Sports is an outlet from life, they are not life. You can learn valuable lessons from sports such as (especially as an ISU fan) life isn't always fair but you never give up and you keep your head up. There will be better days ahead.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron