STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
What you guys don’t seem to understand is he was born a Hawkeye.. he was heavily considering Iowa state because of his girlfriend.. his dad has talk him out of going to Iowa state just for his girlfriend.. doesn’t mean he won’t choose Iowa state.. but his dad didn’t want him choosing a college based off of a girl.. from what I heard he’s heading to Iowa.. “not a cytwins made up source”

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: flycy and CyTwins

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
What you guys don’t seem to understand is he was born a Hawkeye.. he was heavily considering Iowa state because of his girlfriend.. his dad has talk him out of going to Iowa state just for his girlfriend.. doesn’t mean he won’t choose Iowa state.. but his dad didn’t want him choosing a college based off of a girl.. from what I heard he’s heading to Iowa.. “not a cytwins made up source”

Literally everybody understands this already.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

Thanks for saving the thread Pringles. Don't know what we'd do without you.

• Funny
Reactions: Doc, GTO and Acylum

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Imagine making decisions based off of other people

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Xavier should have fun playing in Hilton two years. I’m sure he’s going to get nice receptions

To be honest the vast majority of the fans won't even remember in 2 yrs. Most will just know he was a good ball player from Osky. This board isn't really all that representative of the overall fan base.

• Funny
Reactions: Pat and SwirlyBird

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Literally everybody understand this already.
If Xavier was a true Iowa fan growing up, I can see how he could look past certain things like coaching antics, crowd atmosphere, etc. And maybe he believes he could change how Iowa fans feel about basketball. Idk, I truly thought he’d choose Iowa State and so did those I talked to. However maybe those people I talked to were a bit over confident. And if so I apologize for getting people’s hopes up. Either way, we’ll see what happens. Life goes on.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Xavier likes soda.
a19912e9-6b3f-4a85-8725-9139c65f9e58_text.gif