POLL: Where does Foster commit to tomorrow?

Where does Foster commit to tomorrow?

• Iowa State

Votes: 221 42.5%
  • Iowa

Votes: 299 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
No source but if he was coming to ISU, why would he have been in Iowa City Friday night, wearing an Iowa shirt?

18 year old's do crazy things, but if he wants to go to IC, great, I really hope he enjoys playing for Mad Fran and maybe getting into the tournament once in his career. I am sure the pressure on him living in Osky was to go to Iowa. Very much an Hawk/tavern town.

because he said he would commit on Nov 11. It would be a bit disrespectful to decline a free game when you have said you won’t decide for a few days more. Plus it would for sure show his hand. Plus it saves him some face with his Hawk loving family. I’m not saying he’s coming here I just think him going to that game means absolutely nothing and people are reading into it too much.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
because he said he would commit on Nov 11. It would be a bit disrespectful to decline a free game when you have said you won’t decide for a few days more. Plus it would for sure show his hand. Plus it saves him some face with his Hawk loving family. I’m not saying he’s coming here I just think him going to that game means absolutely nothing and people are reading into it too much.

I think the other way on this. It would be pretty disrespectful to go to the Iowa game if you were not planning on going there. I can’t wait till we destroy him if he goes to Iowa. He will get
Plenty of playing time there since his competition is a bunch of below mid major players

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Woodbury 2.0
Inbounding made easy.
tenor.gif
Or should it be a "X"

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
When in comes to in-state recruits, we lose to Iowa because it's their "Superbowl'.

I think instate recruiting is always going to be hard because ISU has just not done very much of it in recent years. Can't remember Fred signing anyone from Iowa, and Jacobsen is the only Iowa scholarship guy I can think of in recent years. good of Prohm to at least try.

We will see what happens. Fran might be gone after this year, one more big blowup or another train wreck season and Barta might be under pressure to do something.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think instate recruiting is always going to be hard because ISU has just not done very much of it in recent years. Can't remember Fred signing anyone from Iowa, and Jacobsen is the only Iowa scholarship guy I can think of in recent years. good of Prohm to at least try.

We will see what happens. Fran might be gone after this year, one more big blowup or another train wreck season and Barta might be under pressure to do something.
Unless Fran does something extremely bad, I doubt he gets fired. He lost by 30 and got an extension on the same night. Whatever he has on Barta must be really good.

• Agree
Reactions: kentkel

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Unless Fran does something extremely bad, I doubt he gets fired. He lost by 30 and got an extension on the same night. Whatever he has on Barta must be really good.

If calling a ref a ******* cheater after a game you lost by 30, and having National writers talk about what an ******* you are, doesn’t cause the ad to act, then nothing will.

I remember the very worst screw job I ever saw us take. It was k state grayer’s sr year. What started with a 2 shot foul, ended up with Kruger continuing to call Henson over time talk to the refs, and ended up with them shooting additional free throws. This was right after Mitch Richmond threw an elbow at grayers head.

Johnny lost his mind. Got kicked out and they ended up giving k state like 8 free throws total, which never added up.

Johnny didn’t hold his tongue, but even he would never think of saying that to a ref. In fact he apologized on the radio after the game. Pete of course told him he had nothing to apologize for, but that’s what men do.

fran ain’t that.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
If calling a ref a ******* cheater after a game you lost by 30, and having National writers talk about what an ******* you are, doesn’t cause the ad to act, then nothing will.

I remember the very worst screw job I ever saw us take. It was k state grayer’s sr year. What started with a 2 shot foul, ended up with Kruger continuing to call Henson over time talk to the refs, and ended up with them shooting additional free throws. This was right after Mitch Richmond threw an elbow at grayers head.

Johnny lost his mind. Got kicked out and they ended up giving k state like 8 free throws total, which never added up.

Johnny didn’t hold his tongue, but even he would never think of saying that to a ref. In fact he apologized on the radio after the game. Pete of course told him he had nothing to apologize for, but that’s what men do.

fran ain’t that.

Fran is a ******* piece of garbage

• Agree
Reactions: GTO