Iowa State vs Oregon State TV question

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
It's definitely on the Pac 12 Oregon network, not the regular Pac 12 Network.

TV Listings for the regular Pac 12 Network - game not airing there:
https://pac-12.com/tv-listings/pac-12-network

Pac-12 Oregon Network TV listings has it showing on that specific network:
https://pac-12.com/tv-listings/pac-12-oregon

I'm in NYC with Spectrum. The Spectrum Gold package gets all the Pac 12 Networks for anyone in the same situation as me. I was able to upgrade for $20/mo extra and I can confirm that I now get all the Pac 12 Network channels.

Anyone with Spectrum who is interested should look into it if they want to get the channel :D of course you'll be stuck with it for awhile but at least there's some other great channels with the package (one reason I actually upgraded tbh instead of doing a stream).

Last edited:

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Does anyone know if Cyclones.tv will be showing a full game rebroadcast a day or two after the game? Or do they only do that on their own games that they had the original broadcast for? I won't be able to watch at all tonight, and not sure if I want to go through the trouble of Sling or Fubo for recording the game if I can just watch it on Cyclones.tv early next week.

Reactions: Javinegli

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
The Pac12 going it alone on their network is going to be written about in the future as the worst move of the realignment period.

I am very happy it has been a disaster. Larry Scott thought it was going to be a great success, especially after raiding 4 Big 12 teams to add to the content. Nope.

Last edited:

twa5786

Feb 21, 2007
USA
So for Dish subscribers, will this be on one of our alternate PAC12 channels (592-595)? Still showing no details for programming on those channels.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Fubo has a free trial, just pick the lowest priced package and add on the sports pack. Still free.

• Winner
Reactions: LLCoolCY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron