JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Tight one so far.
I don't think this is a good 3pt KU team.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
UNCG was 27-7 last year and a 13 seed in the tourney and has a really good team. They were skinny but very talented. That #1 kid was a baller.

Some days I wish KU would schedule a cupcake or two to start the year to beat up on to gain their confidence but they just dont. Good win even though KU lost Jalen Wilson to a broken ankle and are now down to 9 players.

Look for.KU to end their 2 bigs experiment very soon. They basically have 3 centers and no PF. DeSousa is really rusty and pressing too hard. With Moss healthy, I's expect a lineup of Dotson, Moss, Agbaji, Garrett and Dok, which they started the 2nd half with and promptly started taking it to their smaller opponent.

Last edited:

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Hopefully this win and many others will be vacated in the near future.

That said, KU will be better this year.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Cry me a river.
Not sad at all, just stating what happened. Moss and Enaruna are more than capable to fill those minutes and we have Harris and Lightfoot redshirting if we have more injuries and need them.

We good.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Not sad at all, just stating what happened. Moss and Enaruna are more than capable to fill those minutes and we have Harris and Lightfoot redshirting if we have more injuries and need them.

We good.
Anything that smells like asking for sympathy will end up the same here every time for you. Don’t cheat then expect us to give you a break.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Anything that smells like asking for sympathy will end up the same here every time for you. Don’t cheat then expect us to give you a break.

Cheat? All they did was pay amateur athletes to play college athletics. I don’t see how that can be against the rules.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I do not expect or even desire a "break" from anyone here. Just stating my feelings on the matter. How you respond to them is your choice, no worries.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
because of all the cheating?

That wouldn't be one of the punishments to be handed down in their current case. Losses of scholarships and a suspension to Self would be in the table. No players on this year's team have their eligibility in question at this time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron