Cyclones.tv/Sidearm Sports Sucks

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Trying to renew my monthly Cyclones.tv subscription and it won't process because it keeps telling me there's a duplicate payment profile.

I've tried deleting my old payment info, updating my payment info and nothing works.

It freaking sucks.

End of rant.

• Dislike
Reactions: HoopsTournament

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Trying to renew my monthly Cyclones.tv subscription and it won't process because it keeps telling me there's a duplicate payment profile.

I've tried deleting my old payment info, updating my payment info and nothing works.

It freaking sucks.

End of rant.
That happened to me for last year's SDSU football game that never was. I had to create a different account using a new e-mail address. You may have to create another e-mail real fast to sign up with. The bar for ESPN+ is not very high when compared to Sidearm Sports

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

It freaking sucks.

End of rant.

Email them.

I had issues with my password last night and they fixed the issue in no time flat.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
cyclones.tv has been a homerun for out of state fans. i subscribed day 1 and it renews on my credit card every year and works perfectly on the roku. huge fan.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS and MuskieCy

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
5 more basketball games and I’ll never watch cyclones.tv again. Bring on ESPN+

• Agree
Reactions: dawgpound

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Worked great for me tonight (and has every basketball season).

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Very frustrating for me. Lots of buffering. I am never sure if it's Cyclones.TV or my internet.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
I will say that last year I never had issues with it buffering and the renewal process went smoothly.

I don't know what changed this year but man was it frustrating not being able to renew it tonight.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
You all are going to be very disappointed if you think ESPN+ will cure your streaming problems. I have never attempted to watch Cyclone TV, but I had grown to love K-State HD-TV because it was an extremely stable platform. Comparatively, ESPN+ is an extremely fragile platform. Some opinions of Cyclone TV may change drastically next fall. In the meantime, you can hope ESPN+ gets the bugs worked out before you experience them yourself.

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa
You all are going to be very disappointed if you think ESPN+ will cure your streaming problems. I have never attempted to watch Cyclone TV, but I had grown to love K-State HD-TV because it was an extremely stable platform. Comparatively, ESPN+ is an extremely fragile platform. Some opinions of Cyclone TV may change drastically next fall. In the meantime, you can hope ESPN+ gets the bugs worked out before you experience them yourself.

I have watched many different live events on ESPN+ and haven't had an issue once

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
cyclones.tv has been a homerun for out of state fans. i subscribed day 1 and it renews on my credit card every year and works perfectly on the roku. huge fan.

I agree.

Even if this is the end of the line of what it was for those years, it was a great thing to have.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron