Cardinal and Gold finals

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
As promised, I’m going to attend but I have bad news. No video is allowed. I’ll for sure have updates, photos and I’ll be able to talk to the guys.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
As promised, I’m going to attend but I have bad news. No video is allowed. I’ll for sure have updates, photos and I’ll be able to talk to the guys.
Do you know why Duggan isn’t wrestling tonight? Thanks for all the coverage you provide!

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Unimpressed with Coleman. Won a tight match but was hoping for more.

Colbray won something like 9-7. Broderson got one nice takedown but the rest of his points were escapes.

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Reeves has some nice defense once his opponent was on his leg. He was wearing a gigantic leg brace, so hope that gets fully healed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reeves has some nice defense once his opponent was on his leg. He was wearing a gigantic leg brace, so hope that gets fully healed.

He tear his ACL? Can’t remember. My son did and wore his brace at camps over one summer and said anyone who would get you slightly jacked up could throw you around easy, had to keep things on the mat.