2020 Football Schedule

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Wish KSU and WVU were swapped but I like how the schedule sets up. I was sweating bullets when I saw the thread pop up because my fiancée and I planned our wedding for November 7th..glad to see an away game on the schedule.

• Creative
Reactions: Aclone

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Big 12 trying to kill Brocktober by putting Oklahoma there, and a thursday night game against KSU absolutely blows but otherwise it’s not bad at all

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
I am more worried about our first game since we have tendency of sleepwalking in September :p

I know this is sarcasm, but being a USD alum, i have followed them closely and they haven't looked good until recently. The only reason they have looked good is because they finally got all of their senior DBs back. One of the names that people will recognize is Mike Johnson, form ISU safety.

I don't think USD will very good next year, tho.

• Informative
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Negatives: Two road games before Oklahoma comes to Ames.

Positives: Texas Tech game is a home game on my 5-year anniversary.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Iowa. I'm not picking a win over them until it happens.

I think we have a better squad, and will next year, but Campbell turtles against Ferentz.
Agree on loss to Iowa. CMC's teams seem to come out slow and improve as the season progresses - would have been nice to have two games in before the Iowa game.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I like it.

You probably can't get a schedule that would satisfy everyone's preferences. I might rearrange a couple of details if I were The Schedule King, but it looks good to me.

OU on homecoming. Can you imagine if ISU breaks the home series drought in that game? The fan reaction would be ... unprofessional.

Last edited:

CheapClone1202

Has 3 legs
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2019
Early analysis: Think we go 10-2, lose @ Oklahoma St and @ Texas. But we get revenge by beating Texas in the Big 12 Championship. Oklahoma could easily have a “down year” because of their schedule. Playing Baylor, Texas, and @ Iowa State back to back to back with a young QB could lead to a slip up or 2.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Early analysis: Think we go 10-2, lose @ Oklahoma St and @ Texas. But we get revenge by beating Texas in the Big 12 Championship. Oklahoma could easily have a “down year” because of their schedule. Playing Baylor, Texas, and @ Iowa State back to back to back with a young QB could lead to a slip up or 2.

Plus, NFL teams are going to make a big push for Lincoln Riley. Be nice to see OU in a coaching transition.

JohnBlake2.0

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I love this schedule. An early trip to Lawrence, a late trip to Austin, and a Thursday night K-State sounds fun.

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Yes a Thursday night game against KSU!!!!!!!!!! F ing awesome.

I don't get the hate for Thursday night games - do you people not have PTO or sick days?
I'm with you, I love it! Take Friday PTO. Get off work at 4. Meetup with buddies. Make up a bunch of food. Do some drinks and watch your favorite team on primetime. I dig it.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Posters talking about not allowing Baylor with heaters, coats, etc. They'll get it all approved prior to the game like we should have with the tents. If an opportunity comes up to make it harder on their team we should definitely do it though.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy