ESPN+ ISU BB Game Schedule

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Actual ESPN+ question.

If I get just ESPN+ (or get it through Disney+ soon) will I have access to game replays from regular ESPN/ESPN2 games a few days later? Or is archived stuff only ESPN+ stuff?

blood94

May 10, 2010
Just so everyone can make arrangements if they don't get it

1/8 Kansas

1/15 @Baylor

1/21 Oklahoma State

3/7 @Kansas State
so just to get this strait these 4 games are not going to be able to be viewed on tv? you can only steam them? i have mediacom how can i get these thanks

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Actual ESPN+ question.

If I get just ESPN+ (or get it through Disney+ soon) will I have access to game replays from regular ESPN/ESPN2 games a few days later? Or is archived stuff only ESPN+ stuff?
Random Googling seems to say that it’s only games that aired on ESPN+ originally. Their other programming like SC and 30 for 30s are on there apparently

• Agree
Reactions: dawgpound and HFCS

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Actual ESPN+ question.

Only ESPN+ games are archived to ESPN+.

Guys, again, this isn't that big of a deal. The app is widely available and easily downloaded to all platforms. The service is reliable and the quality is the same HD you're used to. The issues that K-State had were weather related. I have no idea what the imposter's agenda is here but he's making you freak out over nothing.

Buy a Fire Stick or cheap Roku, sign up through the app and you're more than good to go.

And to answer the other question I saw, any bar worth its salt will have these games.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Guys, again, this isn't that big of a deal. The app is widely available and easily downloaded to all platforms. The service is reliable and the quality is the same HD you're used to. The issues that K-State had were weather related. I have no idea what the imposter's agenda is here but he's making you freak out over nothing.

Buy a Fire Stick or cheap Roku, sign up through the app and you're more than good to go.

And to answer the other question I saw, any bar worth its salt will have these games.

I know it's not a big deal. I'm getting Disney+ the first day I can for The Mandalorian anyway.

I watch most content archived or DVRd because I don't even get home from work until 10:30 central time most days because I work late on west coast. If ESPN+ let me watch archived stuff on regular ESPN that's as good as having ESPN for me (and ESPN and Fox Sports are the only thing of value to me in a basic cable package). Seems like it won't though.

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa
I know it's not a big deal. I'm getting Disney+ the first day I can for The Mandalorian anyway.

I watch most content archived or DVRd because I don't even get home from work until 10:30 central time most days because I work late on west coast. If ESPN+ let me watch archived stuff on regular ESPN that's as good as having ESPN for me (and ESPN and Fox Sports are the only thing of value to me in a basic cable package). Seems like it won't though.

If you get the regular ESPN channels through your provider, you can watch the replays on the app as well. If it is a ESPN+ game, then you have to have ESPN+ to watch those replays. I use the app all the time and love it.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I have no idea what the imposter's agenda is here but he's making you freak out over nothing.
His agenda is that he is an insecure Hawkeye fan pretending to be you a reputable user on this site and post what he views as "negative" aspects of the Big 12 TV deal to try to freak out our fans. I have no idea why the moderators have continued to let him post under that handle because people think he is you and he obviously isn't a Cyclone fan. Besides a few smoke screen posts on sports betting, everything else is trolling ISU or about the Hawkeyes. Seriously, look at his posting history.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019

Problem is its not THAT easy for some people. As I have pointed out many times. If you do not have quick enough internet you either wont be able to stream or it will be very spotty and not HD for you and very hard to watch. It is also will be awhile behind then real time even if we do have good internet. so your alerts you get on your phone or texts you get from friends and family that are at the games or listening on the radio about the game will ruin the game.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
And you could stream the games before while they were still on TV. Now the people who hate streaming have no option while nothing changes for you. Streaming absolutely sucks.

I love streaming and will never go back to traditional cable or satellite! But...I am not thrilled with some conference games being moved to ESPN+. Sure it is nice for the athletic department getting the revenue but for those who don't want to pay ESPN more money than it already does...it sucks! No way is this better in terms of exposure! Especially if ISU v KU is on +!

• Winner
Reactions: CyJam and UNI1ISU2