Essential oils

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's a good source for carvone which I use to teach chirality.

Outside of that, the pharmacognosy is very soft from what I've seen. More about the feel/smell good, very little on the actual chemistry.

Reactions: Angie

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
My cousin's crazy ex almost killed one of her kids with it, so I'm staying away. But she's as crazy as crazy gets. I expect her to be on 20/20 or Investigation Discovery sometime in the next five years.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and JM4CY

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Well lets unpack this.
First of all get her off the pyramid scheme ones.
Aura Cacia made in Iowa! are the same crap as the rest at a fraction of the price and you can buy them in Natural Grocers and food coops and Hy Vee all throughout the state of Iowa.

Secondly I would say they can be good for lung health in the winter if you use a diffuser.

Thirdly I would say your girlfriend is chasing a buzz that she wont find.

Fourthly I would recommend flax seed oil and or complete omega oil instead.

And if she still needs a buzz there is cbd oil. In fact you can buy hemp flower from Oregon that is top notch and make it yourself in a slow cooker with cocunut oil. Super easy.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I know folks with things like rheumatoid arthritis and back issues that have had actual desired effects from the real stuff with THC included.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Essential oils are poisonous if ingested. Other than that it's a mental health thing at best. Just smoke flower from the marijuana plant if you want a buzz that won't kill you with tons of medical benefits.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
no dont do this.
smoking cannabis is not recommended in any way.
the way your body reacts to that method of ingestion is not recommended.
if you must ingest cannabis you should eat it and the thc should be as low as absolutely possible and the extract should be whole flower extract to achieve your desired result

wclarson

Oct 31, 2010
Ames, IA
I know the science behind them is iffy but I like to use a few blends to wipe down the kitchen counters. Buy the good ones to make sure you get good quality. no reason to go full overboard. I've found some blends that also help relieve headaches a little for me as well.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
no dont do this.
smoking cannabis is not recommended in any way.
the way your body reacts to that method of ingestion is not recommended.
if you must ingest cannabis you should eat it and the thc should be as low as absolutely possible and the extract should be whole flower extract to achieve your desired result

Eat, drink, smoke and meet Mary.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron