Who will be the guest picker?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
This is a "heard it from a friend who's barber" blahblahblah BUT it is sourced.

Co-worker's friends daughter is dating Georges. I don't know her name, I didn't ask - but I'm wearing my colors today and he approached me. Co-worker had dinner with his friends and they talked about Georges coming back for GameDay. I said yeah - he and lots of the team will be there. He said yeah, and for the guest picker as well.

You heard it here 45th... Georges MIGHT be the selection as reported by his girlfriend, who told her parents, who told my co-worker and his wife at dinner here in Spokane, who told me.

So if you're counting, that's almost double digits.

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
Keep in mind they are trying to appeal to a national audience more than just ISU fans. Unfortunately Beathard fits that mold and still has a connection to at least one of the teams. I wouldn't be surprised at all, just disappointed.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This is a "heard it from a friend who's barber" blahblahblah BUT it is sourced.

Co-worker's friends daughter is dating Georges. I don't know her name, I didn't ask - but I'm wearing my colors today and he approached me. Co-worker had dinner with his friends and they talked about Georges coming back for GameDay. I said yeah - he and lots of the team will be there. He said yeah, and for the guest picker as well.

You heard it here 45th... Georges MIGHT be the selection as reported by his girlfriend, who told her parents, who told my co-worker and his wife at dinner here in Spokane, who told me.

So if you're counting, that's almost double digits.
OblongGrimyKingbird-size_restricted.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Keep in mind they are trying to appeal to a national audience more than just ISU fans. Unfortunately Beathard fits that mold and still has a connection to at least one of the teams. I wouldn't be surprised at all, just disappointed.
Is Tucker Beathard a big name at all? Would the majority of us even know who he is if we didn't know the connection?

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA

FWIW when I was in school I knew three girls who all thought they were dating Georges at the same time...

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
FYI people who live in Nashville

Vince Neil
Jerry the King Lawler
Sam Hagar
Billy Ray Cyrus is pretty big right now with that Old Town Road song and has a ***** daughter
Keith Urban
Alan Jackson
Tim McGraw

CheapClone1202

Has 3 legs
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2019
Apparently there was a conversation overheard last night by a couple people working for the university newspaper that mentioned Post Malone in relation to the Iowa/ISU game. When they were asked what they were talking about, it was crickets and a ghost town......

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Post Malone pass-out on Welch last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

• Funny
Reactions: coolerifyoudid
L

LincolnWay187

I have no idea who Tucker Beathard is...that would be so lame, not just because hes an Iowa fan but because I have never even heard of him. Oh well.