***Official 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread***

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Penguins and Islanders going to OT after the Pens tied it up in the final minutes after pulling their goalie.

Also Columbus came back down 3 goals to win on the road against the heavy favorites in Tampa Bay.

Sucks that the Wild didn’t make it this year, but at least this year looks to have some great match ups like Sharks vs Vegas and Boston vs Toronto.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Toronto just scored a penalty shot against Boston. I hope the Leafs knock the Bruins out; can't stand Boston.
I have to kinda pull for Boston because if the Bruins win the Wild get Boston’s 3rd round pick instead of their 4th. Any other year I’d scream down with Boston. That city is too incredibly luck to get so many championships. I just want Minnesota to get one. The last one was before I was even born.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I doubt we'll be seeing Kadri for the rest of the Leafs-Bruins series

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
So ready for tonight! Win and it’s done. Lose and watch the **** out we have been here before.

giphy.gif

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
I have to kinda pull for Boston because if the Bruins win the Wild get Boston’s 3rd round pick instead of their 4th. Any other year I’d scream down with Boston. That city is too incredibly luck to get so many championships. I just want Minnesota to get one. The last one was before I was even born.

I mean at this point MN kinda deserves one as a state, right? hockey is everything, except for when the Vikings get everyone excited only to inevitably disappoint them.

At least they’ve got UMD