Alright WSU fan here

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
The majority of the sour grape responses that I’ve seen were originated by whiny WVU fans, then maybe a WSU fan joined in. Please spread the word to your fellow Cougars to not fall in with the WVU or Hawkeye crowd. Next thing you know you will be whining about unprofessional fans and base bowl relevance on when the bowl is played. I swear some Hawk fans would rather play in the Outback Bowl than the semifinals because semifinals are not played in January. WSU seems like a good team this year and I am excited for the matchup. Go Cyclones!!!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What is the Cougs view of the PAC 12? From the outside it looks like a poop show.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Might need to rename it the Busch light Bowl. The grocery store by campus sells more of it than any other place in the United States. They don’t call it Pullman water for nothing, yep it’s in the urban dictionary

Did we just become best friends?!

• Funny
Reactions: Jack Gladney

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Might need to rename it the Busch light Bowl. The grocery store by campus sells more of it than any other place in the United States. They don’t call it Pullman water for nothing, yep it’s in the urban dictionary
What, no more animal beer? Schmidt was the cheap beer of choice when I was there.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Imagine Iowa playing Iowa State in a blizzard, Iowa State losing that game, which cost us the chance to play for a conference championship and perhaps bigger and better things. And then you had to watch Iowa beat up on a team in the championship game that ISU beat up on earlier in the year. We'd be bitter too.

That's pretty much what happened to WSU in a nutshell.
Yeah, and the damn "Dawgs" in my family are woofing all over my facebook feed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Bitter about what? I would be be overjoyed to be in this game with that cakewalk schedule. Your 3 out of conference games had to have been the weakest in recent memory.

To be bitter about being in this game sounds patronizing.

99, this is our resident Kansas state fan trying to convince people he’s an ISU football fan.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
You forgot the KSU game or the Recent Drake game, again Drake!!!!

By the time this games comes around ISU will have all the starters back at 100% or close to it. They will also have 3 weeks with one of the best DC in the country to work on stopping just one offense. I am not all that concerned, but you clearly have no idea what is going on.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78