3rd Annual Entrance Song Speculation Thread

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Maybe play the video on the board too just for good measure.

These guys played at CY Stephens in the late 80's. The girl that took me had gotten front row seats and back stage passes and we had a blast. The guys were awesome and we ended up partying on their bus with them and got absolutely blottoed.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
In my opinion Iowa State simply does it wrong. They play a highlight video with a song nobody has heard of. Then "the song" comes on after the Cyclone Warning. Thunderstruck was overshadowed by cheers from the crowd and then the fight song.

Play "the song" for the highlight video, that's the song people will remember.
Thunderstruck just plain sucks so 95% of the crowd was not into it anyways.

• Funny
Reactions: xboxfever

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
No change from last year.

Power by Kanye West then Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music.

IMO, I think that’s a good decision. I really liked the Stone Cold entrance from last year. Hopefully there isn’t a bad attempt to clap to Power but I would assume there will be.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Figured I would get this going as the hype for Saturday starts to build. What song do you think/do you want the Cyclones will walk out to?
I would choose: The Greatest Show, from The Greatest Showman. (The number that opens the movie.)

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Imo the entrance song is not the problem it's the whole walking out thing. They need to stop showing the teams entire walk on the video board. Don't show them at all. Just show the smoke when it starts, then when Ston Colds Music hits the team busts out of the smoke.

• Agree
Reactions: harimad

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
xUuLbow.gif
The one he did in New York outside for Wrestlemania was jaw dropping. Had a throne, his skull helmet and two women decked out beside him. Started with his alternate music into the Motorhead. Gives me chills every time.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
These guys played at CY Stephens in the late 80's. The girl that took me had gotten front row seats and back stage passes and we had a blast. The guys were awesome and we ended up partying on their bus with them and got absolutely blottoed.
I knew a couple of girls that got on the bus with UB40 after that concert, too. How many people did they let on their bus?