The “Push”

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Playing a garbage program like Iowa may be a lose-lose, but at least their fans make it entertaining.

Iowa counts as a P5 team but that's about it.

Personally I'd rather ISU play UNI each season. They generally aren't going to be a bad loss and as much as people ***** about the style of play, it's usually a tough team that's a good way to measure where ISU is.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
If he takes all that time to put an ISU student down, just think how unfairly he likely treats kids at his school with ISU gear on. Not the brightest move by a public school official.

Justice got all bent on Twitter at name calling when someone called him a jerk but seems fine with name calling by a guy who is an elementary principal and superintendent of schools.:rolleyes:

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
The fact that this guy actually took the time to edit the video down to a 2 second clip to make an ISU student look bad and tweet it out speaks volumes. Really... who does that?

[email protected]12.ia.us

I thought the same thing. Here is a school official who should have extra training in the effects of cyber bullying and is counted on by the parents in his school district to be able to look at situations involving students in a fair, rationale manner. It looks like the student in question is handling this very well, but who knows how this could have turned out with the extra stress students are under with finals coming up. Poor decision all the way around by the "adults" involved in starting this.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
The fact that this guy actually took the time to edit the video down to a 2 second clip to make an ISU student look bad and tweet it out speaks volumes. Really... who does that?

[email protected]12.ia.us

I posted the superintendent's contact information from the school district's website, but I see that my post was deleted.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
This pathetic excuse of an "adult leader" in Elkader is an actual adult graduate of Iowa. Pretty sad but, afterall, it is 2017 in America.

BTW, was watching the game replay yesterday for fun and came to "the play" and not sure how anyone watching more that an excerpted 2 seconds could see anything more than a kid losing his balance briefly after getting rolled into and then quicking stepping back and out of the way. Then of course we do have people who think the earth is flat.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Please do...about 200 posts a day he has to delete should be adequate. Glad my kids don't go to school in a district with a douche nozzle like him.

I suspect that the school board in Elkader will have an emergency meeting on Monday to discuss this. If not, they sure should. Any moron that does something like this to a college student has no business being employed at any school in any capacity. Really sad.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Any tweets about the nasty Southern fans?

Might be a free pizza kinda season in I.C.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
I’m surprised that Randy and Hines haven’t had articles on this - maybe I missed them