Designated Survivor

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Secret Service girl got kidnaped last night.
Why is she living in the most sketch looking apartments when she knows whoever caused the capitol bombing is looking for her? You would think someone appointed by the president for this special role would never be alone and at least live somewhere not sketch.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Why is she living in the most sketch looking apartments when she knows whoever caused the capitol bombing is looking for her? You would think someone appointed by the president for this special role would never be alone and at least live somewhere not sketch.

I missed a couple of episodes I don't know why she was in the hotel. Early in last night's episode she was talking to her partner (Mike? the big black guy) about not wanting to go back to the hotel of course she goes then gets kidnapped. I still like the show but it's better when it's not all political, it'll be interesting to see how the end it for the season.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I missed a couple of episodes I don't know why she was in the hotel. Early in last night's episode she was talking to her partner (Mike? the big black guy) about not wanting to go back to the hotel of course she goes then gets kidnapped. I still like the show but it's better when it's not all political, it'll be interesting to see how the end it for the season.

I would assume she's in the sketch hotel because it's harder for them to track her down. The one dude she was working with got his apartment blown up and she's trying to keep solo because they don't want it leaking that Al Sakhar didn't blow up the capitol. That's why only the handful of people know what she's doing.

That was quite the product placement for Ford in the last episode when she starts her car from her phone 15 ft away from it.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I would assume she's in the sketch hotel because it's harder for them to track her down. The one dude she was working with got his apartment blown up and she's trying to keep solo because they don't want it leaking that Al Sakhar didn't blow up the capitol. That's why only the handful of people know what she's doing.

That was quite the product placement for Ford in the last episode when she starts her car from her phone 15 ft away from it.

My wife asked "what's the significance of how Hannah started her car?" I said, I think it is just product placement. I guess this is what you get now that no one watches live TV anymore.

Reactions: AgronAlum

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
One step behind, I knew they drugged her again but for her to wake up in the parking of the FBI building was a twist. Who is the old guy deleting the emails? Was tonight the first time he appeared?

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
One step behind, I knew they drugged her again but for her to wake up in the parking of the FBI building was a twist. Who is the old guy deleting the emails? Was tonight the first time he appeared?
He is the Director of Homeland Security. He is also the mole inside the White House.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY