Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I have to drive to River Falls in a few minutes for golf league 18 hole finale playoff. The league admins all live east side of metro so, surprise, surprise, I am driving to ******* Wisconsin. Not the way I wanted to spend my birthday, driving to Wisconsin and golfing with a bunch of work hacks. I will attempt to harness the power of the Cute Corgi in my golf game.

:sad:

Good news is that I made a mini-rhubarb single serve crisp last night and I m going to eat that bad boy when I get home tonight.

:smile:
Happy Birthday Boxster! Represent us West Metropolitans well.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I could've gone for it, but I already started RT-part deux. CG & 00 have each done one...it was someone else's turn. :)

Oh, and btw, the mods have asked me to watch this thread very closely and hand out bans to anyone stepping over the line.

:jimlad: <---That means I'm joking for any newbies out there. :smile:

That means the mods decided to close 4 while pants is off inna corner. Well played, mods...way to capitalize, strunk.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
In.

Spot sold to AT&T.

famous28.jpg

Last edited:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yeah...part deux went a long way toward pushing me to 100...although I was blissfully unaware of that when I started it!
Some of us cool people were level 100 the day they turned it on.

And I checked into my hotel. My room kinda smells like wet feet. I went to the front desk and she walked in and said "what's wrong? It smells normal" Bartlesville man...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Some of us cool people were level 100 the day they turned it on.

And I checked into my hotel. My room kinda smells like wet feet. I went to the front desk and she walked in and said "what's wrong? It smells normal" Bartlesville man...

Some of us "cool" people have been on the site three years longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron