Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
May the direction of this thread be a 180 from the direction the last thread was heading near the end.

RIP RTIV.

Last edited:

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Oh, and btw, the mods have asked me to watch this thread very closely and hand out bans to anyone stepping over the line.

:jimlad: <---That means I'm joking for any newbies out there. :smile:

Reactions: cyrevkah

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
We had the fun of no AC over the weekend. Even fans didn't help, so we've been camping out with family over the last three days. I hope they fix the AC today. Toddlers and routine are so important.

How did the birthday party go, OO?

The Corgi puppy is adorable. Z finally was brave enough/parent helped to pet a puppy a week or two ago. She loves looking at them, but has been shy of actually wanting to pet one.

It is a different place with out pants typing stuff. I hope you're back soon.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Oh, and btw, the mods have asked me to watch this thread very closely and hand out bans to anyone stepping over the line.

Don't know why there's the jimlad there, we're some of the most vile posters on here :jimlad:

But really, did you have to shut the old thread down while I was in class?

Reactions: cyrevkah

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Don't know why there's the jimlad there, we're some of the most vile posters on here :jimlad:

But really, did you have to shut the old thread down while I was in class?

Is WooClone15 calling dibs on starting Random Thoughts VI?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Three kids off to school at three different schools for the first time. They all had their backpacks and had their pictures taken so I think I succeeded in getting them off correctly.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Ban them all!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I have to drive to River Falls in a few minutes for golf league 18 hole finale playoff. The league admins all live east side of metro so, surprise, surprise, I am driving to ******* Wisconsin. Not the way I wanted to spend my birthday, driving to Wisconsin and golfing with a bunch of work hacks. I will attempt to harness the power of the Cute Corgi in my golf game.

:sad:

Good news is that I made a mini-rhubarb single serve crisp last night and I m going to eat that bad boy when I get home tonight.

:smile:

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

are you our mod babysitter this time? Seems Bawbie had last shift, and mj a time or two before that. Do you draw straws for it?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Three kids off to school at three different schools for the first time. They all had their backpacks and had their pictures taken so I think I succeeded in getting them off correctly.

I thought you only had two kids, but I apparently can't keep track. Thought you had a teen and 7 year old. But I may be thinking of Cooler's daughter.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Success!

More like someone gets volunteered while they are offline. :wink: Actually, you guys are usually pretty good.

That's what I would do too. Meh, Linden isn't around, let's give ole ChiliMac the honor!

55dB

Dec 21, 2014
Omaha
I have to drive to River Falls in a few minutes for golf league 18 hole finale playoff. The league admins all live east side of metro so, surprise, surprise, I am driving to ******* Wisconsin. Not the way I wanted to spend my birthday, driving to Wisconsin and golfing with a bunch of work hacks. I will attempt to harness the power of the Cute Corgi in my golf game.

:sad:

Good news is that I made a mini-rhubarb single serve crisp last night and I m going to eat that bad boy when I get home tonight.

:smile:

Happy birthday!

attachment.php

Attachments

• celebratory-corgi.jpg
    celebratory-corgi.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 340
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron