NBA Draft 2014

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
If you don't say it, then I will. Kane will have a longer career. Much longer. Marble isn't even going to make the team, and if by some fluke he makes it, he'll burn out fast.

If true, it will because his work ethic is **** poor, which I have always questioned. If he works for it, he can have a nice little NBA career. If he takes after his dad, well...

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
If true, it will because his work ethic is **** poor, which I have always questioned. If he works for it, he can have a nice little NBA career. If he takes after his dad, well...

Why do you question his work ethic? Seems like he improved quite a bit each year in college going from a guy with no major offers besides Iowa to NBA draft pick.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Why do you question his work ethic? Seems like he improved quite a bit each year in college going from a guy with no major offers besides Iowa to NBA draft pick.

Because I watched him play last year after adversity kicked in.

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012
"I challenge you to find me one person who has a vast knowledge of the NBA to tell me that Marble is more talented player than Kane."

Ummmmmmmm........how about the Orlando Magic. You know, the team that drafted him. (By trade).

You guys are quite comical.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
"I challenge you to find me one person who has a vast knowledge of the NBA to tell me that Marble is more talented player than Kane."

Ummmmmmmm........how about the Orlando Magic. You know, the team that drafted him. (By trade).

Again, you fail to comprehend. Good for you.

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013

You really aren't getting it..

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I see. Not getting drafted is a clever ploy by college players to play much longer NBA careers than those players the NBA deemed not as worthy by not drafting.

Obviously, the NBA is in on this great plan of yours. ROTFLOL.

You realize that NBA execs make a living at this? Nah....a few biased fans on CF have it figured out!

Welp, I didn't get drafted either so by your logic.....never mind

Did you seriously type out 'ROTFLOL' ?

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Stop the butthurt. Marble got drafted. The old man with the baggage didnt. Deal with it.

It's okay. Kane got a Big 12 championship and a sweet 16 appearance and has a good chance at making the Lakers so I'm guessing he's pretty satisfied

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
LOL. Yeah I'm definitely making it up. Ive never heard one person question his work ethic. You got me!
No dude you totally heard announcers talk about it, it's just a coincidence that every article and draft report that mentions his work ethic in a positive way. Marble conned them all!

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
Multiple announcers last year, and multiple draft analysists.

You are full of ****. I follow the NBA and the draft like a mofo. Marble, Kane and Ejim were all lauded as hard workers with versatile games. Kane and Ejim are a bit more skilled but undersized. Age killed Kane for sure. Between ESPN, Yahoo, NBADRAFTNET, and NBA.com, I haven't seen one article or heard once on TV that Marble (or Kane/Ejim for that matter) had a bad work ethic. Quite the opposite, actually. Marble and Ejim both steadily improved throughout their careers. Zero chance that happens if they aren't hard workers.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
You are full of ****. I follow the NBA and the draft like a mofo. Marble, Kane and Ejim were all lauded as hard workers with versatile games. Kane and Ejim are a bit more skilled but undersized. Age killed Kane for sure. Between ESPN, Yahoo, NBADRAFTNET, and NBA.com, I haven't seen one article or heard once on TV that Marble (or Kane/Ejim for that matter) had a bad work ethic. Quite the opposite, actually. Marble and Ejim both steadily improved throughout their careers. Zero chance that happens if they aren't hard workers.

Ha, you just said Kane is undersized.