RECRUITING: Hallice Cooke visiting this weekend

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
He's ours to lose. It would be mind boggling if he doesn't sign
I hope you're right. He had a pretty long list if suitors. The weather looks like it will not be cooperating and it will be quiet during finals.

Cooke and Anderson would be huge gets in terms legitimately contending for a national title in 20015-16. Cooke is a worker, as are most of Fred's guys, and after a year working on his game with the staff, could be a 6'3" pg that can shoot like Naz. Anderson went for 15 and 8 as a soph in the ACC, so he needs no explanation, but he was a guard in high school that just kept growing. I'd live to see what Fred could do with him and Georges together.

Last edited:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
He is beginning his 7th season at OSU and has yet to make the big dance, or the NIT. Never finished a season with more then 8 conference wins. How does he still have his job? Coincidence? I think not.

Oregon State hasn't been to the tournament since 1990. When a program is that terrible there is a lot of leeway given to anyone that can even show signs of life. You'd think there is another program you'd be affiliated with that would highlight that aspect.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Happy.gif

Jeremy-Renner.gif

excited-baby.gif

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Oregon State hasn't been to the tournament since 1990. When a program is that terrible there is a lot of leeway given to anyone that can even show signs of life. You'd think there is another program you'd be affiliated with that would highlight that aspect.

Ouch. That's almost worse than Nebraska.

3fromDeep

Jul 30, 2013
He is beginning his 7th season at OSU and has yet to make the big dance, or the NIT. Never finished a season with more then 8 conference wins. How does he still have his job? Coincidence? I think not.

Their facilities have got to be a problem too. Their home court is basically a high school gym. I can't imagine many people want to play in front of 3,000 fans sitting on pull out bleachers.

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Obama's brother-in-law is going to have a rough season at Oregon State. Everyone has left that program. I kind of feel bad for Craig Robinson.

Not me! Not impressed with what he has done. His only claim to fame is Obamas BIL and that's not much either.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I hope you're right. He had a pretty long list if suitors. The weather looks like it will not be cooperating and it will be quiet during finals.

Cooke and Anderson would be huge gets in terms legitimately contending for a national title in 20015-16. Cooke is a worker, as are most of Fred's guys, and after a year working on his game with the staff, could be a 6'3" pg that can shoot like Naz. Anderson went for 15 and 8 as a soph in the ACC, so he needs no explanation, but he was a guard in high school that just kept growing. I'd live to see what Fred could do with him and Georges together.

Does that mean you will die if Anderson doesn't commit? :pwink:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
A nice breakfast at the Hoibergs on a rainy Sunday morning in Focus Town may be just what is needed to be successful in recruiting . . . again.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Wow, great news. I guess I'm starting to see why Abdelmassih was so positive about this transfer season.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Their facilities have got to be a problem too. Their home court is basically a high school gym. I can't imagine many people want to play in front of 3,000 fans sitting on pull out bleachers.
I think 3000 is a tad bit generous. :jimlad:
BMNHODAWADCFOLM.20130726230301.jpg

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Abdelmassih is an elite transfer recruiter.

Ya, I've been down on Matt, but I'll be the first to admit, that I was wrong. He's proving he is very good at free agency and a top notch transfer recruiter. If he lands one or both of these two to go with BDJ, that's pretty amazing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron