Kansas at ISU gameday thread.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
An extremely important game today, I heard coach say that even though we beat Kansas on the road, they have been an extremely good road team this year, and maybe even better on the road than at home, so we should beware. I am worried. I am going to try to get out of something so that I can watch the game on cyclone.tv. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
HUGE game. Kansas has already lost twice to Texas, so we beat them, we're a lock for 2nd place regardless of our game with TX. A win *should* bump our RPI over Kansas, hopefully getting us a seed for the tournament. We need to be hitting on all cylinders tonight..........I hope Jenelle is back and 100%!

I hope there's a great crowd in Hilton tonight!

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
With an RPI of 21 right now and with us probably needing a top 15 RPI for us to get a seed in the tournament, I hate to say it, but I almost think we are going to have to win out to make that kind of a jump. I think a win against Kansas, K-State, and TCU coupled with a loss against Texas probably only will have enough gusto to jump us 3-4 spots at most. We'll see though. We may get a little help from the teams right ahead of us.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
HUGE game. Kansas has already lost twice to Texas, so we beat them, we're a lock for 2nd place regardless....

I would say yes to that, but we have to play well at K-State, too. That was bad last year. Keep focused, get through this, then finish well. Win out. KSU would love nothing more than ruining our season.

I also hope for a great crowd and student section!

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
SO, we go down 0-2 in sets so far. WTF? There is no energy from these kids. They seem to be playing scared?

It's smart of their coach to go after Nolan on the serve, she's having trouble. Capezio hasn't played well hiting, Hurtt got blocked 3 times in one point, our serve is all over the place. I'm really surprised. I don't know if Hudson being out is causing problems or what? We just don't seem to be in the same building tonight.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
avoided the sweep, hope they keep it up. Tory has been solid and Morgan has surprised me!

Jenelle with 5 kills - making very smart plays on the attempts she makes.

Help Support Us

Become a patron