Grandstaff Visiting in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Appearently the last weekend of August. Hines in the know.
Good time for him to visit: Students should have just arrived, campus will be immaculate, and the weather is usually good. The ISU/UNI FB game is Aug 31st, I'd assume he'd get a game day experience in to. Like it. (Plus going with C. Custer is an added bonus.)

Travis Hines@TravisHines2111mA source confirms Austin Grandstaff ('15, TX) is slated to visit to Iowa State the last weekend in August. Grandstaff tweeted it earlier.

Last edited:

Gravy79

Aug 15, 2012
I think he will commit to the cyclones, not the good guys. He does seem like someone they have a very good shot of getting with his friendship with Custer.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I just hate when people say "the good guys". I don't know why but it drives me crazy.

The good guys the good guys the good guys the good guys The good guys the good guys the good guys the good guys The good guys the good guys the good guys the good guys The good guys the good guys the good guys the good guys

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
Iowa State is reportedly in his early top three with Oklahoma and Okie State.

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
Matt Thomas 2.0 aka Fred Hoiberg 3.0?

I think Grandstaff will ultimately be a top 30 recruit before it's all said an done. He has a great shot, good handkerchief, and a good amount of athleticism. He's already ranked higher than Thomas, actually.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So relieved to see Marquette is in there among the offers. I've only been following recruiting since Hoiball started (and thus it became fun to follow) but it seems that's the one universal truth. Since I only follow recruiting for one team I like to pretend Marquette offers every high school senior in the nation.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
How many good guards ISU is in on only reinforces how huge a get Niang was for the Cyclones.

Status
Not open for further replies.