Walking Dead

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
I'm confused by this episode.

Is Carol actually dead then? Kind of lame to not even give her an actual death.... or to kill her after tdog sacrificed himself for her for that matter.

Are they saying that walker ate lori? In which case where was the rest of her remains? It wasnt going to eat her whole.

And why wont michonne just tell andrea what she found. Reaching romcom levels of 'if they'd just sit down and have an honest conversation, they could solve this misunderstanding in 5 minutes'.

As far as Carol is concerned, I believe that next episode will focus on Daryl trying to find her, the previews for next week show them finding her knife stabbed into a walker... I could be wrong though

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
As far as Carol is concerned, I believe that next episode will focus on Daryl trying to find her, the previews for next week show them finding her knife stabbed into a walker... I could be wrong though

but he clearly put that flower down on her grave which to me symbolized that she was dead

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa
I don't think Carol is actually dead, but the group thinks she is. As for the walker that Rick was stabbing, I took that to mean it had eaten the remains of Lori.........which obviously is a little ridiculous.

I have no idea what is up with the phone ringing.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I don't think Carol is actually dead, but the group thinks she is. As for the walker that Rick was stabbing, I took that to mean it had eaten the remains of Lori.........which obviously is a little ridiculous.

I have no idea what is up with the phone ringing.

Probably just a telemarketer or political robo call. :spinny:

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
One theory i read on reddit:

he's hallucinating the whole thing. the lack of a body, the walker, the phone, etc.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
That walker definitely ate Lori. You see how fat it was? Big ole belly and the face was even bloated. If it was Lori it would still have long brunette hair and a gash across the stomach.

cymate

Oct 28, 2011
Ames, the labb
didnt like tonights episode. i think they might be stretching this series out to long... by the way anyone else notice that the zombies look to be on steroids compared to the first season?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
What's up with the spoiler dealios? People just shouldn't open the thread if they haven't watched yet. I watched at 9 and didn't open the thread until after the episode was over.

Anywho, Talking Dead answered some questions regarding the bloated walker and the phone ringing.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
didnt like tonights episode. i think they might be stretching this series out to long... by the way anyone else notice that the zombies look to be on steroids compared to the first season?
BooThisMan.gif

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
What's up with the spoiler dealios? People just shouldn't open the thread if they haven't watched yet. I watched at 9 and didn't open the thread until after the episode was over.

Anywho, Talking Dead answered some questions regarding the bloated walker and the phone ringing.

Because they are fun...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

What did they say about the phone? Is it Carol or some outside group or is our man just gone nutty.