Ukrainian Brides

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyinthesky

Dec 12, 2006
What in the world is up with these women??? Many are the most incredible Slovic Goddesses I have ever seen!!! I've gone to the web-sites, spent $1000's and I've learned an aweful lot about the Country, their heritage, the 20:1 ratio of women to men in that Country (which explains the Mail Order Bride thing).

Has anybody ever had any success in any type of relationship with any of these girls? (Outside the language barrier) It really puzzles me how genuine the ladies are. I've learned how to spot frauds, and obtain passports for your lady (and child) if they have any. But the thing that puzzles me most is how in the heck do these women go from looking like a Supermodel in her 20's, to Madeleine Albright all in about 10 years! ((Personally, I wish there was a-way-around the "paying to e-mail them" thing)) I have met a ton of those girls on-line, and many are my on-line friends, but I can't afford to keep up correspondance. Oh and is it ever addictive! Just asking if anyone has any experience with them and their thoughts. Thanks.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Much better luck with Kazakhstan than Ukraine, contrary to popular opinion.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Little known fact- Maddy Albright was smoking hot in her 20s. Smoking hot I'm tellin' ya.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Little known fact- Maddy Albright was smoking hot in her 20s. Smoking hot I'm tellin' ya.

And to prove this fact, I present photographic evidence:

Then
Hot-in-Hollywood.jpg

Now
segment_10680_460x345.jpg

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
guy in my office his wife is from Ukraine, but he met her when she did a year of schooling in the U.S. they go their once a year to visit her family and the women to men ratio i guess is true because all the men were killed during military actions.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Man, I wish I didn't have to work today. Now I'll have to spend 2.5 hours catching up on this 300 page thread, when I get home. Chris, I'm thinking this would be a great Podcast idea.

• Funny
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
A guy I used to work with was notorious for checking into mail-order brides...and actually placing orders. Yes, that's multiple orders, because they'd come over, marry him, get the green card, then divorce. I think he was married 7 times before this last one (who was from China). I think she made him buy a house first, then divorced him once she got the green card. Which is bad, because the guy is retired and has to have about no money left.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
If we could dress the Ukrainian Brides in Yoga Pants, this thread would have EXPLOSIVE potential!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.