Zach Steinhoff

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
39 inch vertical and ran a 4.44 40 when timed at Iowa Central. He also did these things while he was not feeling the best too.

Last edited:

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
As a scholarship WR out of JUCO? That may be asking a lot. As a walk-on sure. Looks a lot like Jake Williams out there, but maybe faster. They're going to be short on scholarships this year and I don't know if there is room for a JUCO WR. They already have two HS WR commits with at least one more having visited. At some point this staff is going to have to stop loading up on WRs so heavily.

Last edited:

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
As a scholarship WR out of JUCO? That may be asking a lot. As a walk-on sure. Looks a lot like Jake Williams out there.

He is a hell of a lot better athlete than Jake Williams was. Jake Williams had great concentration and hands, that would be the only thing that guy has on Steinhoff. Watch Kyle Twait's video, he is very impressive as well.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
He is a hell of a lot better athlete than Jake Williams was. Jake Williams had great concentration and hands, that would be the only thing that guy has on Steinhoff. Watch Kyle Twait's video, he is very impressive as well.

I'd say we're set at QB for a while, plus Kyle is not a Spread QB he's more of a Pro-Style QB

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I'd say we're set at QB for a while, plus Kyle is not a Spread QB he's more of a Pro-Style QB

I know Kyle is more of a pro-style, but he also ran a 4.59 40 and has only gotten faster. I can say this, both of these kids will do anything to win.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
As a scholarship WR? No thanks.

And I dont know if you have looked at too many stats, but Zach is more than qualified. ICCC is a running school and it is something if a wideout is getting recognition from there. The kid is a freak athlete and is a legit 6'2 190. That is bigger than half of our receivers.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron