JTS Improvements - Want More

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Here’s a twenty year goal, assuming CMC keeps building the program:

I always thought they should connect the east and west stands in front of the Jacobson. They already did it behind. Then you'd have grass hillsides behind the stands. They could actually fence them off so you have a semi-contained area for kids with seating below.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
I always thought they should connect the east and west stands in front of the Jacobson. They already did it behind. Then you'd have grass hillsides behind the stands. They could actually fence them off so you have a semi-contained area for kids with seating below.
They're connected, tmk.

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
I think with the right architects you could have a really awesome design in our NEZ someday if warranted that would keep/expand the Jacobson accordingly, while connecting the East and West sides with an upper bowl, keeping the grass hillsides open and available. Would be incredibly unique in opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: jcisuclones

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
When I win the lotto I'm gonna have renzo piano design the North end zone lol, they are the architects who did the Kum and Go hq in Des Moines and I think that vibe would blend well into the stadium and State Center architecture.

Reactions: Aclone and nrg4isu

Draf

Jun 8, 2017
I think with the right architects you could have a really awesome design in our NEZ someday if warranted that would keep/expand the Jacobson accordingly, while connecting the East and West sides with an upper bowl, keeping the grass hillsides open and available. Would be incredibly unique in opinion.
I did this quick rendering back in 2015 that is somewhat like what you mention. Upper decks on North side with grass hills below.

Attachments

• jack trice north bowl.jpg
    jack trice north bowl.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: qwerty and crs8975