Duality

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
On the same day ISU has a historic, all-time win, I have to put one of my dogs down. ****.

He was a nearly 17 year old miniature dachshund who had been in failing health for a year so we had kind of been waiting for it, but today was the day. We think he might have had a stroke last week as one side of his body got weak, but then very suddenly tonight he could only walk in small, clockwise circles and was acting very confused and upset. I'm obviously sad but also a little relieved that we don't have to worry about him anymore. ****. This sucks.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
in the past 4 years, we've had to put down two dogs in similar health conditions. it just ******* sucks. and a sick dog will often hide it so well until they can't anymore, at which point things go downhill especially quick. my advice is to focus on the good things you brought to his life and vice-a-versa.

when it comes down to it, doggos are best.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer