NBA: 2022 NBA Playoffs

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Kyrie caught flipping the bird multiple times yesterday against the Celtics. Not that I can blame him with how Boston fans are, but it’s always something with him. Loves the spotlight.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Kyrie caught flipping the bird multiple times yesterday against the Celtics. Not that I can blame him with how Boston fans are, but it’s always something with him. Loves the spotlight.

It wasn't him, it's was God. He said that's what's inside of him, allowing him to play well. Must be who is flipping off fans too.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
The camera caught Kyrie putting his hands behind his head and giving the double birds to some fans. The fans started to clap and laugh about it. I think the fans thought it was fun having Kyrie try to dish it back. Having some of the fan interaction with players during the game makes the NBA fun as long as it isn't going too far.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
It wasn't him, it's was God. He said that's what's inside of him, allowing him to play well. Must be who is flipping off fans too.

He's a voice for the voiceless, doing it for all the others who want to flip off annoying Boston fans.

Reactions: heitclone

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
“If you stay petty, you don’t have to worry about getting petty.” Not gonna lie, that’s a great quote.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
6ers certainly look ready to contend. Georges knocking down high % at low volume in first two games so far.
They were really talking up his perimeter shooting st the beginning of the game.

Reactions: HFCS

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I see you Golden State. I am well aware and don't disagree that the Suns were the best team all year and should be favored to win it all. They are FANTASTIC.

But...and I know Murray is out...but they are destroying and embarrassing the Nuggets. The Warriors are back and I think I'd take them over the Suns right now with the way Thompson and Poole are playing to the usual greatness of Curry and Green. They are damn fun to watch. That finals will be epic.

Reactions: Paddythefatty

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
I see you Golden State. I am well aware and don't disagree that the Suns were the best team all year and should be favored to win it all. They are FANTASTIC.

But...and I know Murray is out...but they are destroying and embarrassing the Nuggets. The Warriors are back and I think I'd take them over the Suns right now with the way Thompson and Poole are playing to the usual greatness of Curry and Green. They are damn fun to watch. That finals will be epic.

Getting healthy at the right time & they are deep, still haven’t played the kuminga freak either. Suns vs Warriors will be a great conference finals

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Every home team has won except Memphis and Dallas, is that right?

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Wouldn’t have thought they’d be as sharp as they have been, Curry is still only playing 20 mins. But they put on a show in the first couple games.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Jordan Poole is just a massive late round get by the Warriors. They are just such a great organization. Kuminga should be a big piece moving forward as well.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sixers looking good. Talk about finds. Maxey is also turning into a damn good player.
Just a solid overall player. Can shoot 3s, looks calm handling the ball, nice FT form, and most of all plays hard.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
How’s Monte looked in the playoffs so far?
Looks good. Usual Monte. No mistakes, shooting really well, playing good D. The Nuggets desperately need either Murray and/or Porter, though, to compete with the Warriors. Murray is much more if a scoring threat to take pressure off of the Joker. Also the lack of depth is wearing them down chasing the Warriors all over the floor.
Edit: starting at PG in Murray's absence if you haven't followed them closely.

Reactions: JM4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron