Mizzou

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Mizzou fans chanting overrated...in a loss.

Terrible idea down 1 and let Auburn bleed the clock.

Yes with only a 4 second differential, Auburn chucks up a shot going to take 2 seconds to control the rebound. Just stupid.

I think (hope) Mizzou comes out flat on Saturday, this was a punch in the gut for them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nobody ever said people in Mizzou were the best and brightest.

Has to be one of the dumbest chants out there but I never heard chanted by fans who's team just lost.

Yeah it's basically saying 'you're so bad you lost to US' which is weird.

'You're so bad we almost beat you' is another level.

Reactions: isutrevman

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Yes with only a 4 second differential, Auburn chucks up a shot going to take 2 seconds to control the rebound. Just stupid.

I think (hope) Mizzou comes out flat on Saturday, this was a punch in the gut for them.
Their last three losses have been gut punches. Hasn't really affected them much.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
If memory serves me right they blew us out last time they came to Hilton. Can’t happen again.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
If memory serves me right they blew us out last time they came to Hilton. Can’t happen again.
We killed them in Hilton in 2018. I think even their last game in the Big 12 in Hilton was close, but Mizzou won. If I recall correctly, Scott Christopherson hit a half court shot to take the lead going into halftime in that game. Hoiberg referred to that shot as fool's gold.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
mizzery's finest, https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...tigers-student-fan-group-antlers-kicked-again

Cap pistols for Steve Stipanovich was a
great Hilton memory.
We had toy machine guns. And Norm Stewart wanted to start a fight, (back when the students were behind the visitors bench and where they should always be). He said leave the guy alone and was coming towards the stands. Ames PD had to step in.

Next year he came to the game and handed out gum saying "chew on this instead of me." Warmed up to Norm more that day.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Speaking of Mizzou...Missouri State (in our neck of the woods) has a stud player. Be nice if he wanted to transfer (to ISU)! Could be a replacement for Brockingtion? One Isiaih Mosely for another Izaiah. KId can score when he wants to!
Mosley scores 40, Missouri State beat No. 22 Loyola Chicago - CBSSports.com

Never hurts to dream! If that were to happen, I don't think I would ever spell 'Isaiah' correctly again. But, that would be a good problem!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I think Mizzou is bad and there's something like 10 years of demons coming for them Saturday for avoiding the coliseum for so long

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
The way we score the ball, nothing is going to be easy. Just hard to win comfortably when you score 50 or 60 points.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
We killed them in Hilton in 2018. I think even their last game in the Big 12 in Hilton was close, but Mizzou won. If I recall correctly, Scott Christopherson hit a half court shot to take the lead going into halftime in that game. Hoiberg referred to that shot as fool's gold.

There was a chance of sweeping Missouri that season. Led at half in both games ... game at Missouri ISU had a lead in second half. Couldn't close either game.