Go Oklahoma State

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I will forever root against Baylor. Even if that means having to root for Oklahoma to win today to keep Baylor out of the championship game.
Yeah this is brutal because I despise Baylor no matter what BUT I really want Oklahoma State to win out and have a shot at the CFP. But a Cowboy win puts Baylor in Dallas. Ugh.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
Yeah this is brutal because I despise Baylor no matter what BUT I really want Oklahoma State to win out and have a shot at the CFP. But a Cowboy win puts Baylor in Dallas. Ugh.

I get where you're coming from. Okie St in the CFP looks really good for the new look B12. But, Baylor....... There just aren't the words. Best case is Okie St pummels Baylor if they meet again.

Reactions: Rex O Herlihan

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I get where you're coming from. Okie St in the CFP looks really good for the new look B12. But, Baylor....... There just aren't the words. Best case is Okie St pummels Baylor if they meet again.
Yes to this Okie State beating the brakes off of the Bears. I hate Baylor and as long as they go severely unpunished for everything that went on I will never cheer for them.

Reactions: State2015

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
OU can still get in the playoffs too
Eh I don’t want that. Again this is just how much I hate Baylor but F OU for being the jackwagons they are blowing up the Big 12 with Texas and more importantly years of tradition with their old Big 8 foes. If it’s a rematch and OU could win to get in the CFP, F that. Go Pokes!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If we aren't going to win this conference, then I'm all in on the Cowboys. Go Pokes

Agreed. OSU, KSU and us are all similar schools. Interactions with fans have mostly been great and I'll pull for those guys if not us.

With Ohio State going down, Oklahoma St has a shot at the playoff if they beat OU and Baylor next week. Probably need Georgia to finish off Bama.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Agreed. OSU, KSU and us are all similar schools. Interactions with fans have mostly been great and I'll pull for those guys if not us.

With Ohio State going down, Oklahoma St has a shot at the playoff if they beat OU and Baylor next week. Probably need Georgia to finish off Bama.

Would be great to see Auburn knock off Bama. Rivalry game. Anything can happen

Reactions: mj4cy

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

One loss Michigan will get in over one loss okie st

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84