***2020 Vikings Thread***

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Tank for Feilds, then draft nothing but lineman. I'm tired of Zimmer always going for a defensive player in the early rounds.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
The only time I was sort of cheering for the tank was when they were close to getting Luck and won a game late in the year to blow that chance.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
You aren't a true Vikings fan if you aren't actively cheering for a 2020 tanking season. No way we catch the Packers in the division. Not interested in the wild card and getting blown out by Seattle or San Fran Only other bad teams who would take a QB early are the Jets, Jags and maybe the Giants. So we just need to suck more than them to get Trevor or Fields

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You aren't a true Vikings fan if you aren't actively cheering for a 2020 tanking season. No way we catch the Packers in the division. Not interested in the wild card and getting blown out by Seattle or San Fran Only other bad teams who would take a QB early are the Jets, Jags and maybe the Giants. So we just need to suck more than them to get Trevor or Fields
I agree with this. But also as a true Viking fan and been kicked in the gonads so many times, trying to find optimism from the draft requires me to have confidence in our ability to draft talent. Thus, lacking such confidence, I am even more depressed and am glad I’m not tempted to piss money away on cheap tickets for the last of the home games this year.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Great start by the defense so far that will probably be squandered. Samia is just absolutely awful. Not surprising to see him ranked as PFFs worst starting RG in the NFL.

Reactions: MeowingCows