Next James Bond after Daniel Craig?

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
This next movie will be Daniel Craig's last. I've seen some rumors about Tom Hardy, but I'm not buying that. Any actors you'd like to see play Bond? Will they change it up and go with a woman?

I think one guy that would do great is Idris Elba, but is he too old?

Thoughts? Discuss...

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This next movie will be Daniel Craig's last. I've seen some rumors about Tom Hardy, but I'm not buying that. Any actors you'd like to see play Bond? Will they change it up and go with a woman?

I think one guy that would do great is Idris Elba, but is he too old?

Thoughts? Discuss...

Just looked out of curiosity and Elba's younger than Craig but I guess if we're talking about someone who's in a bunch of them they gotta start young.

Reactions: Boxerdaddy
L

LincolnWay187

I read online about the next guy who is supposedly a shoe in. I had never heard of him, he has never been in anything big. I think its James Norton.

Reactions: Boxerdaddy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think Tom Holland would be great at it if he can shed the Spiderman young kid thing for it.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Just looked out of curiosity and Elba's younger than Craig but I guess if we're talking about someone who's in a bunch of them they gotta start young.
I was trying to remember if I'd really seen Daniel Craig in anything before his first Bond movie... I can remember thinking it would add a certain element as he was much more physical than previous actors. Idris certainly has a long list of acting credentials, already.

Do they want someone fresh? I'm really curious in who they'll select for the next, but I'm sure we won't find out until well after no time to die is released.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I think Tom hardy would be really good or that guy from peaky blinders if they'd allow an irishman

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I'm a big Tom Hardy fan, but I am just not seeing him as Bond. If chosen, I'd certainly give him a shot though.

His character in Inception was definitely a Bond type. I’m sure he’d be good but not sure if he would want to be locked into a franchise for the next 10-20 years.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I once heard the idea several years ago of Idris Elba being the next Bond, but I'm not sure how people would greet the idea of a black James Bond.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I would say go eff yourself to those people then. Who cares what color the person is or if they choose a woman for that matter!

I have mixed feelings about a woman playing Bond (although I'm totally open to the idea), but I am totally intrigued by the idea of Elba playing the role.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron