*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Ok my argument for why I am innocent.

KC, you are absolutely right that I did not vote for a mafia until the 7th day. However, a couple important things to consider

- There were only like 2 mafia the first 2-3 days
- I argued the first week the best thing to do was just vote majority for safety reasons
- I am proven innocent, at minimum through day 5, when Fitzy and I played pass the hand sanitizer.

This means that I would've had to have been infected Day 6 or later.

However

I've voted for 4 mafia between Day 6 and now. That's 4 out of the last 8 lynches, I've voted mafia, a 50% hit rate. Cash and Clark, at minimum, I feel I played a somewhat important role in that I had to encourage others *cough*andy*cough* to follow Fitzy's lead.

/Break

I realize Spiker also played a role in the eliminations - I don't have the ability, but I think it would be worthwhile to look at the times of his votes. If they led to major shifts/changes to vote out mafia, that makes him look good. If they were late in runs, late in the day, or early on in the day but the previous day it was known who we were focused on (Cleaver being instakilled so we all attacked SCNY for example) I would say it isn't a great look.

/Break

While I understand your confidence in Andy, I do think we need to take a quick step back. No, I'm not saying Andy is mafia, but he voted Doc when the day was almost over and, at the time, Doc had a 3-1 lead. If I understand correctly, that means Andy made it a 4-1 lead for Doc. It wasn't like he had a game-changing vote, he had an add-to-the-list-to-look innocent vote.

Personally, I'm in favor of voting out Andy today but need the confidence of MDK and Spiker to make their votes that way before doing so.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009

KC, you are absolutely right that I did not vote for a mafia until the 7th day. However, a couple important things to consider

- I argued the first week the best thing to do was just vote majority for safety reasons
- I am proven innocent, at minimum through day 5, when Fitzy and I played pass the hand sanitizer.

However

I've voted for 4 mafia between Day 6 and now. That's 4 out of the last 8 lynches, I've voted mafia, a 50% hit rate. Cash and Clark, at minimum, I feel I played a somewhat important role in that I had to encourage others *cough*andy*cough* to follow Fitzy's lead.

/Break

I realize Spiker also played a role in the eliminations - I don't have the ability, but I think it would be worthwhile to look at the times of his votes. If they led to major shifts/changes to vote out mafia, that makes him look good. If they were late in runs, late in the day, or early on in the day but the previous day it was known who we were focused on (Cleaver being instakilled so we all attacked SCNY for example) I would say it isn't a great look.

/Break

While I understand your confidence in Andy, I do think we need to take a quick step back. No, I'm not saying Andy is mafia, but he voted Doc when the day was almost over and, at the time, Doc had a 3-1 lead. If I understand correctly, that means Andy made it a 4-1 lead for Doc. It wasn't like he had a game-changing vote, he had an add-to-the-list-to-look innocent vote.

Personally, I'm in favor of voting out Andy today but need the confidence of MDK and Spiker to make their votes that way before doing so.

Well I am absolutely positive that I am innocent, and have said all I can say to try to prove it, so it doesn't do me any good to go through and rehash it all.

I was stuck between Cubs and Spiker, but this post makes me feel like Cubs is innocent. I feel like if he were mafia, he would be doing all he can to push myself and KC toward Spiker. Instead, he has introduced someone new to vote for, which unfortunately is me.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009

However

/Break

/Break

Well I am absolutely positive that I am innocent, and have said all I can say to try to prove it, so it doesn't do me any good to go through and rehash it all.

I was stuck between Cubs and Spiker, but this post makes me feel like Cubs is innocent. I feel like if he were mafia, he would be doing all he can to push myself and KC toward Spiker. Instead, he has introduced someone new to vote for, which unfortunately is me.

UNLESS, you are just desperately throwing **** at the wall and hoping something sticks.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Just going on record - I’m not saying Andy IS mafia, I’m saying KC just shouldn’t consider him inno because of today’s vote when the rest of the game has shown differently

That being said, Andy, when people had you against the wall, I backed you up and said mafia wouldn’t make the moves you made

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I was asked to provide a sentence with getting clapped in it, here are the answers.
farnsy.PNG

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just going on record - I’m not saying Andy IS mafia, I’m saying KC just shouldn’t consider him inno because of today’s vote when the rest of the game has shown differently

That being said, Andy, when people had you against the wall, I backed you up and said mafia wouldn’t make the moves you made
It isn't his vote that makes me lean inno toward him. It's his post from yesterday (I think?), making a claim on a role that none of us has refuted. And that role has not shown up yet in any of the nightly reports.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Quick explanation of "columns"
voting day
player voting
player they voted for
time of vote (military time because it's hella faster)
Occasionally there is a fifth column - that indicates time of rescind...or in the case of SaraV's vote for cleaver on day 11, invalid votes (cleaver was dead).

On my spreadsheet I have the eliminated players marked in red & green, but it doesn't translate to this format. I don't know how useful it will be for you like this. For me, it helps me to quickly look at who voted for whom by filtering the columns.

9 Fitzy Clark 1214
9 Clonies Clark 1230
9 mdk Clark 1247
9 MeowingCows Clark 1300
9 KC Fitzy 1621
9 spiker Clark 1625
9 andybernard Fitzy 1639 2052
9 Cubs Clark 1837
9 SaraV Clark 1921
9 Dandy Fitzy 1947
9 CTown Fitzy 2002
9 Cysrage Fitzy 2045
9 JHUNSY Clark 2048
9 andybernard Clark 2052
10 Fitzy CysRage 838
10 JHUNSY CysRage 841
10 MeowingCows CysRage 841
10 mdk CysRage 847
10 KC CysRage 1143
10 Clonies CysRage 1148
10 Cubs CysRage 1258
10 spiker CysRage 1314
10 doc CysRage 1628
10 andybernard CysRage 1649
10 SaraV CysRage 1823
11 SaraV Cleaver 342 invalid
11 Fitzy Dandy 829
11 MeowingCows Dandy 1005
11 mdk andybernard 1102
11 Clonies Dandy 1148
11 KC andybernard 1203 1254
11 Dandy andybernard 1239
11 KC Dandy 1254
11 andybernard Dandy 1259
11 cubs Dandy 1323
11 spiker Dandy 1405
12 Doc mdk 1626
12 cubs SaraV 1649
12 andybernard mdk 1854 2010
12 mdk andybernard 1920 2003
12 Fitzy andybernard 1921 2016
12 SaraV andybernard 1950
12 mdk Doc 2003
12 andybernard KC 2010
12 Fitzy KC 2016
12 Clonies SaraV 2042
13 spiker KC 843
13 Fitzy KC 931 1117
13 KC Doc 1111
13 Fitzy Doc 1117
13 mdk Doc 1131
13 andybernard Doc 1240
13 Doc KC 1308
13 Cubs KC 1355
14 Cubs spiker 1442
14 mdk spiker 1446
14 spiker cubs 1501

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
It isn't his vote that makes me lean inno toward him. It's his post from yesterday (I think?), making a claim on a role that none of us has refuted. And that role has not shown up yet in any of the nightly reports.

Just a heads up, as I alluded to in my original post, I still could have been infected (I wasn't).

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
I'm confused by Cubs's meaningless vote for KC at 1:55 today. Why would he do that if he was mafia?

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I realize this probably seals my fate but

Andy, spiker, MDK

Finally getting on to actually study things and just want to go on record that I'm impressed with this

This post from Cubs at the bottom of page 83 is interesting. It’s almost like he started typing a message to send to his mafia group and then realized it was in the game thread. But he forgot to delete the draft...

Thinking he outed himself.
Rescind Spiker, vote Cubs