*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Did you ever reveal Michael's role?
Final Vote Count

9: michael - (Fitzy 8:03am rescind 3:29pm) (mdk 8:33am) (spiker 10:11am) (CoKane 10:22am) (SCNCY 11:53am) (Dandy 2:35pm) (CysRage 4:57 pm) (Clark 6:03 pm) (JHUNSY 6:07 pm) (CyArob 7:14 pm)
7: Arob - (Cy$ 2:09pm) (Ctown 4:09pm) (Cleaver 6:24 pm) (Gordyo5 7:01 pm) (CloniesForLife 7:42 pm) (Vikes 7:46 pm) (michael 9:00 pm)
3: Cleaver - (andybernard 7:49 pm) (cmjh10 7:58 pm) (Doc 8:59 pm)
2: Doc - (mj4cy 12:58pm) (Fitzy 3:29pm)
1: Cubs - (Doc 3:22pm rescind 6:59 pm) (CloniesForLife 6:44 pm rescind 7:42 pm) (MeowCows 6:50 pm)
0: Wanderer - (Cy$ 8:47am rescind 2:09pm)

Michael was an infected member of the mafia. Specials get your stuff in by Monday 7:30 am
Nice job acting unknowing you mafia scum

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Quick, someone do the leg work in figuring out the time that michael was likely infected...

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Oh, I did ponder Cy$’s question, and decided that I will say whether they were infected by original mafia or the AC. With that being said, Michael was infected by the original mafia

Reactions: Cy$

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I'm thinking it would have been after Day 2. Not sure what it tells us, since he was in the crosshairs on the rest of the days.
The question is if he was the victim of a regular infection or if he was exposed to the AC...

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
We never did find out if it was an infection by the AC or by the main mafia, right?

If so, then it looks like spiker could be the AC, based on the fact that he's the only one who voted for michael on Day 3.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
(Cleaver 6:24 pm) (Gordyo5 7:01 pm) (CloniesForLife 7:42 pm) (Vikes 7:46 pm)

these are the votes for Arob when michael was in trouble.

Gordyo also had a throw away vote for me the day before the run on Farnsy to save michael...michael looked to be going home at that point.

vote Gordyo

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I mean... "Infected member of the mafia" could indicate he was infected by the AC, and then become a member of the mafia...
Did you see what cyfan just posted right before your question?
Michael was infected by the original mafia member, not the AC.

Oh, I did ponder Cy$’s question, and decided that I will say whether they were infected by original mafia or the AC. With that being said, Michael was infected by the original mafia

Reactions: Fitzy

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Did you see what cyfan just posted right before your question?
Michael was infected by the original mafia member, not the AC.
ozbuk.jpg

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Okay, I saw the above post now. Sorry for being a dum dum.

Just because I think it'll do the innocents more bad than good, I'm gonna lay out what's happened the last few days with the sanitizer. I got it on Wednesday, passed it to @ISUCubswin on Thursday, he passed it back to me for Friday, and I passed it to @VikesFan22 for today.

My plan (if other innocents want to hop on board):

VikesFan MUST return it to me (or Cubs, I don't really care which we pick) for tomorrow. If I/Cubs don't get it back, then Vikes will be considered a member of the mafia since the sanitizer likely died when I passed it to him. If Dr. Fauci protects me/Cubs tonight (whichever we pick) then that will ensure that person doesn't die or get infected, and thus will be able to report if they got the sanitizer back.

I figure if we can get at least one mafia using the sanitizer, then that's a good trade-off. Any other thoughts?

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Okay, I saw the above post now. Sorry for being a dum dum.

Just because I think it'll do the innocents more bad than good, I'm gonna lay out what's happened the last few days with the sanitizer. I got it on Wednesday, passed it to @ISUCubswin on Thursday, he passed it back to me for Friday, and I passed it to @VikesFan22 for today.

My plan (if other innocents want to hop on board):

VikesFan MUST return it to me (or Cubs, I don't really care which we pick) for tomorrow. If I/Cubs don't get it back, then Vikes will be considered a member of the mafia since the sanitizer likely died when I passed it to him. If Dr. Fauci protects me/Cubs tonight (whichever we pick) then that will ensure that person doesn't die or get infected, and thus will be able to report if they got the sanitizer back.

I figure if we can get at least one mafia using the sanitizer, then that's a good trade-off. Any other thoughts?
Lol, got this backward. Nice one, Fitzy.