B12 bball "season thread"

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
18-point free throw differentials are hard to overcome. Home cookin' in Norman, methinks. Still my Cats competed. Good sign.
Your team might get more fouls called if they didn't take 37 threes and instead drive to the rim every now and then.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
West Virginia held ku to 24 at the half
KU kinda stunk in the 1st half but played excellent defense are were only down by 6 at half despite being down 10 early.

I'd love to know how many consecutive trips to Kansas that West Virginia has held a 10+ point lead and still lost. That team has been failing to finish us at AFH for what feels like 8 years.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
ISU will win a lot of games at Hilton this year. Haliburton is the alpha dog willing them to victories. It's sad to see how Cyclone fans have turned on their coach and team. Seriously?
What's your definition of "a lot" of their 9 Big 12 home games?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
ISU will win a lot of games at Hilton this year. Haliburton is the alpha dog willing them to victories. It's sad to see how Cyclone fans have turned on their coach and team. Seriously?
We will lose just as many as we win in Hilton this year. We aren’t beating KU, Baylor, or West Virginia at either place. You’re shocked we are disappointed in our coach? Have you noticed how poorly our team has been led the last 3 years? Why didn’t you guys just keep Jim Wooldridge? As an Iowa State fan, I thought he did a great job at KSU. You are a bad fan base for running him out of Manhattan

Last edited:

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
We will lose just as many as we win in Hilton this year. We aren’t beating KU, Baylor, or West Virginia at either place. You’re shocked we are disappointed in our coach? Have you noticed how poorly our team has been led the last 3 years? Why didn’t you guys just keep Jim Wooldridge? As an Iowa State fan, I thought he did a great job at KSU. You are a bad fan base for running him out of Manhattan
Wooly never won, actually never sniffed a B12 tournament championship or bring any players near the quality of those recruited by Prohm.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Wooly never won, actually never sniffed a B12 tournament championship or bring any players near the quality of those recruited by Prohm.
Wooly also inherited a total mess when he stepped in, KSU only won 9 games the year before. Prohm inherited a team with 5 future NBA players. Ill give you that though, Wooldridge couldn't recruit at all like Prohm, but he was a 10x better game coach.

ChampFantana

Jan 30, 2009
I was wondering who you’d pick for this one since on other boards you claim to strongly dislike Iowa State. Figured you’d be cheering for the meteor.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading ISU fans defending KU fans telling Surly how bad we suck... what a world.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not the opener but this might as be the B12 thread.

OSU and WV going at it. So sad to see how empty GIA is.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads