Has Campbell Plateaued?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We regressed this year a bit IMO. Only 7 wins in a down year in the Big 12, and the last two games we got our a** kicked.... which rarely ever happens to CMC coached teams.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Whoa what did Campbell say?

"...to be honest with you I don't know if there were a lot of people that thought we would compete with our rival in our own state."

Hey Coach - we used to regularly compete with - and beat - Iowa.

That statement really bothered me too. It's like he's satisfied that we're even capable of competing with Iowa now. Ummm.... hey coach.... we should be beating them, not just competing with them.

• Creative
Reactions: CyDude16

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Whoa what did Campbell say?

"...to be honest with you I don't know if there were a lot of people that thought we would compete with our rival in our own state."

Hey Coach - we used to regularly compete with - and beat - Iowa.

And lose most of the rest of the games. Mac’s belief that there was only one game on our schedule was a sad state to be in.

Williowa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2016
I think this team lost it's edge once we were no longer in play for the big 12 championship. Once that wasn't on the table, the team played like a NFL team that isn't in the playoffs but still has games to play.

We all had expectations of getting that far this year, it would be hard to stay motivated for anyone once you take the big goal off the table.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Overall a weird/blah feeling year (weather didnt help).

I think CMC has a loaded team and this year will show if he can take it up a notch. Honestly, a blowout in the first game next year would do wonders for us all and IMO would show we've progressed

Reactions: aauummm