Who will be the guest picker?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Actually, that leads me to wonder if Neil Diamond is even aware that Iowa State has Sweet Caroline as a tradition for sporting events. Somebody should tweet him a video of the crowd singing Sweet Caroline at one of the football games. Who knows, maybe that can convince him to come to a game?

• Optimistic
Reactions: MeanDean

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Actually, that leads me to wonder if Neil Diamond is even aware that Iowa State has Sweet Caroline as a tradition for sporting events. Somebody should tweet him a video of the crowd singing Sweet Caroline at one of the football games. Who knows, maybe that can convince him to come to a game?

You all do realize Neil has been diagnosed with Dementia and probably at this point does not even know what the word Iowa mean right?

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I want Neil Diamond. And I need him to stay so that he can lead the "Sweet Caroline" at the end of the game after we win. How freaking awesome would that be?
assistants. Red Sox started this whole Sweet Caroline thing. It's not just an ISU thing. Other places do it too. But it would be cool to see.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Probably going to be Seth Rollins. But no matter who they pick, some people will just be pissed about it. As long as it's not a full fledged, Black and Gold waving, small town, small minded, no deodorant wearing Hawkeye fan...I can live with whomever they pick to pick.