Who will be the guest picker?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
He's a coke addict from Ottumwa who was married to Roseanne at some point in the '90s. He's also a revered member of the Hawkeye community.

Might want to add was a co-host of a failed cable sports show "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" (although I will admit I watched that show in college when it was on). Was also in the movie True Lies. Anyways yeah, if ESPN picks this toolbag it is not going to be pretty when the crowd reacts to him...

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Jake Johannsen. Funny guy and successful comedian. Born in Iowa City, went to ISU. Had an HBO special and on Letterman over 30 times. He'd represent well, I knew him back in my ISU days. Seems perfect to me.

I just read he turned down the role of George Costanza....Jake my man, come on.

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Jake Johannsen. Funny guy and successful comedian. Born in Iowa City, went to ISU. Had an HBO special and on Letterman over 30 times. He'd represent well, I knew him back in my ISU days. Seems perfect to me.

Excellent! Jake Johannsen is one funny guy. I watched him every chance I could get. I haven't seen him on tv since Letterman's retirement. It's so cool that you knew him!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Might want to add was a co-host of a failed cable sports show "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" (although I will admit I watched that show in college when it was on). Was also in the movie True Lies. Anyways yeah, if ESPN picks this toolbag it is not going to be pretty when the crowd reacts to him...

Not to sidetrack, but Jamie Lee Curtis...nice.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I like out of the box. Once at one of Johnny Carson's shows, I coaxed my buddies to follow my lead. Soon the entire audience was caught up in something really weird, thus making it one of Johnny's all time favorite shows. Bottom line: out-of-the-box = memorable. I think pretty much anyone who had fun in college (or post) most remembers one of those out-of-character drunken stupors (always safe, but stupid). Sadly, I had a few too many. But they're sure allot of fun to reminisce about.
Just trying to take this thread to another fun level.

go on ...

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I have no idea who Tom Arnold is, and I’m in college

He's a coke addict from Ottumwa who was married to Roseanne at some point in the '90s. He's also a revered member of the Hawkeye community.

If you take out "who was married to Rosanne at some point in the 90's," that could describe a whole lot of people!!!! :)

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Bring in Mick Jagger and pay him a little extra to play at halftime to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the concert at Jack Trice. He just might want to add another super bowl to his resume.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: dafarmer and GTO

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
42 pages in and no clear cut choice, I'm worried. Unless it's a hawk fan, I'll be fine with whoever they choose.