KU at WVU

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
How many times has a Bill Self KU team followed a home game in AFH with a loss after a road loss? I’ll hang up and listen.
2017-18: Lost at home to ASU, after losing to Washington.
2004-05: Lost at home to Iowa State, after losing to Texas Tech. (Lost 3 in a row)

Might as well make it 3 times on Monday.

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Well that was pathetic..KU now 1-3 on the road this year. More sloppy turnovers and weak defense. KU certainly didnt do themselves any favors today. Yuck.

Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Whatever. It’s really not hard to figure out that KU will have a much larger sense of urgency on Monday after this sitting at 3-2.
And if we beat them again, you still gonna be bummed they lost today?

We win today, we are even with them in the standings. We go win @WV that's one more win we have that KU doesn't. It's simple math! That's how you end up at the top of the standings!

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
How many times has a Bill Self KU team followed a home game in AFH with a loss after a road loss? I’ll hang up and listen.

Does it count they lost at the Sprint Center to Washington only to return to Lawrence and lose to Arizona State? That happened just last season.

ESciGuy

Mar 16, 2010
Joliet, IL
A good number of Fanatics need to take a course on probability. The outcome of this game has essentially no impact on Monday's game. How many times has KU lost at home immediately after a loss on the road? Not many. But that's because they haven't lost many B12 games in the past 15 years, period -- not because of some superstitious BS about previous outcomes.

Me, I am pleased as pink KU lost today. We win today and we're tied for second with them, at a minimum. Our team has two sit-out transfers and two true freshmen starting, so it's not surprising the play has been erratic. The talent is there, though, and I like our chances Monday. We've won in AFH before, remember.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Bill Self gets his teams to figure things out every year about at this point in January. This year will be no different. Every year KU picks up a bad loss and everyone thinks this is the year. After 14 times in a row you would think some would have payed attention to history a little better.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
2017-18: Lost at home to ASU, after losing to Washington.
2004-05: Lost at home to Iowa State, after losing to Texas Tech. (Lost 3 in a row)

Might as well make it 3 times on Monday.

So one time in conference play... but it was to us.

Yeah, we should probably repeat that.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
A good number of Fanatics need to take a course on probability. The outcome of this game has essentially no impact on Monday's game. How many times has KU lost at home immediately after a loss on the road? Not many. But that's because they haven't lost many B12 games in the past 15 years, period -- not because of some superstitious BS about previous outcomes.

Me, I am pleased as pink KU lost today. We win today and we're tied for second with them, at a minimum. Our team has two sit-out transfers and two true freshmen starting, so it's not surprising the play has been erratic. The talent is there, though, and I like our chances Monday. We've won in AFH before, remember.
I can tell you have never played a sport in your entire life. Or at least on one that was part of a winning team.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Well that was pathetic..KU now 1-3 on the road this year. More sloppy turnovers and weak defense. KU certainly didnt do themselves any favors today. Yuck.

What’s phog like? Are they as good at melting down as us

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Well all I know is that when we lost on the road to Baylor, we came home and beat the **** out of KSU.

Idiotic to be scared of KU because they lost.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone101