***Official ISU vs Oklahoma State Gameday Thread***

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
no2cyclones said:
Hahaha, someone's a credit *****!

I'll admit it I am, but there was a certain basketball debacle that wiped out most of my credits. It wasn't like I posted this thread at exactly 12:00am. :wink:

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Big-game situations like this have let down ISU fanatics time and again.

In various ways.

It would be way-cool if all of that heartbreak culminated with a stunning upset in a game as high-profile as this. The potential of another dose of humility is the risk (whether it's a near-win that shows ISU can't get over the hump; or an embarrassing blowout — on ESPN, for anyone to see)

But: The opportunity for the unthinkable is huge. When was the last time Iowa State faced a team with title hopes this late in the season, with bowl eligibility also at stake?

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
ISU will win. As long as I can walk straight to the stadium which is unlikely.

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
Man, it got started early. OK how about this? Any links for online streaming?

No dish, no directTV, no cable, no CZ. Wondering if I can get the game online or am I lined to radio?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
We're leaving the minute the kiddoes get home from school. Hope to be there by kick off. Sounds like it is going to be a nice night, should be fun--my son's first night game.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Man, it got started early. OK how about this? Any links for online streaming?

No dish, no directTV, no cable, no CZ. Wondering if I can get the game online or am I lined to radio?

I'll most likely stream the game. Keep an eye out for the thread. I stream here:

ISUAgronomist on Justin.tv

I'm sure firstrowsports.tv will have a feed as well since it will be the only game on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron