New profile posts

1 visit in 11 years and all you can muster is a disagree post.

Take another 11 years to rest up for your next brilliant contribution, will ya?
Hi, thanks for the reply. I’m looking at used Nissan Leafs for my around town car. Any things to look for?
AdRock4Cy
AdRock4Cy
Not that i can think of. We got the home charger just plug it in overnight. Ours is 2014 so it gets about 70 miles on a charge, less if on 235 or 80/35. The newer ones get better range I think. There was a recall done on the battery holder, nothing serious, but apparently it is a rust hazard, so they fixed it for free. We have had 0 issues with it and like it a lot.
Sportssurge for streaming - I always run an adblocker and typically the Markky link is a good one
Reactions: CSnyder
CSnyder
CSnyder
Thanks for the info! I sometimes use sportssurgee. Starting to use that instead of yoursports.stream as I notice that it is a lot more laggy. RIP Reddit Streams, man.
Cloneon, your statement made me google it. Do you live near Marlington WV? Do they actually use road kill for the festival or just critter that make good road kill? Sorry to bother but your comment was just to interesting to ignore.

Go Cyclones!
NWICY
C
Cloneon
I was hoping someone would Google it. Not literally 'road kill', but quite exotic meats (eg bear, possum, squirrel, bobcat, pigeon, fox) with the more common being venison. More often than not, it's delicious. Being from Chicago, living in L.A., S.F., Bend, Minneapolis now Marlinton life has been ... let's just say 'different'. But, gorgeous here in 'Natures Mountain Playground'. Thanks!!
Hey dude, wondering if you've seen a horror film called Megan is Missing. Been reading about it, seems interesting.......
GTO
GTO
Sorry, I have not. Is it found footage?
SCyclone
SCyclone
Yep. About two teenage girls meeting a guy online and then disappearing. Sounds like the last 20 minutes are pretty intense. I had not heard of it before, made in 2012. Might have to give it a look.
Do you not plan on sitting in the assigned seat , because I have an extra from my group of 5 tickets?
bsaltyman
bsaltyman
No I would not use the assigned seat. I just need a ticket to get my kid in the game and then he could sit with me.
Would you sell one at a time of those tech tickets? A friend has 3 tickets, him, his wife, and one extra for me in section 17. So to get my fiancé in, I need just one more.
JeffWoody
JeffWoody
Yep. Venmo works - and my email is jrwoody32@gmail.com

my Venmo is @jwoody32 if you wanted to request it from me.
bozclone
bozclone
I transferred the tickets to your e-mail and sent you a Venmo request.
bozclone
bozclone
Thanks Jeff, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your podcast with Jared. You guys do a great job.
We are heading that way in October. Would love some recommendations for some breweries to visit. (Mosltly anything new within the last couple of years) We frequent Fort Collins often, we do NBB and try to find a few new places. We lean towards sours and one-offs, barrel aged, and non-IPAs usually. Not that we don't appreciate good IPAs, its just they are easy to find.

We are set on accomendations. Thanks.
isukendall
isukendall
Another great place for barrel aged stuff is Jessup Farm. Great taphouse (an old barn). Crooked Stave is another one, which is downtown. If you like Saison, Funkwerks is the bomb.

Best tap houses are The Forge and Tap N Handle, both in Old Town area. Some people like the Mayor but I think their beer selection isn't as good and the place is tinny loud.
isukendall
isukendall
I get that you're from out of town, but if you've already been to NBB, there's a ton of great places to check out with better beer. ODell has the best patio in town and most consistent quality for a large brewery IMO.

A good midtown brewery is Maxline, great owners. I live next to Intersect, they have some beers you don't find at other places like goses, raspberry berlinnerweiss, black rye IPA, etc.
isukendall
isukendall
Welcome to Cyclone Nation. Hope to play football this year along with playing your team.
R
RaginCajun
Thanks man! I really hope we can make this matchup happen. The list of available teams is dwindling. What have you heard exactly?