Zach McCabe Tweet

Klone

Jun 17, 2010
Mt. Ayr
So did anyone see the tweet that made McCabe delete his twitter account? He apparently told Hawk fans to suck his ****.

Klone

Jun 17, 2010
Mt. Ayr
My guess is, given the option of sucking his **** and not sucking his ****, most Hawk fans would choose *Yes*. At least we all know Fran would be down for the D.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I have no love for McCabe and think he has been not especially good this year for Iowa (i.e. if I were an Iowa fan I'd wonder why Mad Fran plays him), but i feel a tiny bit bad for him.

I do wonder what type of crap Matt Thomas got from Iowa State fans and I am glad he was mature enough not to respond to the ******** on twitter.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If I were a Hawk fan I think I'd be more mad at Fran for drawing up a plan for McCabe when you need a three, and not so mad at McCabe for air balling it. With that roster, what makes you draw something up for McCabe?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
My guess is, given the option of sucking his **** and not sucking his ****, most Hawk fans would choose *Yes*. At least we all know Fran would be down for the D.

To be fair, his tweet just says "suck a fat one" and did not specifically refer to them sucking his ****. Also, I would imagine his is not a "fat one". Based on the end of the game, I would venture to say it is...short.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Makes you wonder what the "fans" were saying TO him. If Matt was hearing the kind of stuff that would drive that response, I'm really really glad Fred told him to just shut it down. I'm also glad Matt was smart enough (mature enough) to not respond in kind.

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
A) Mccabe is not very good, obviously
b)Iowa fans are not very smart if they think he is the reason they lost.
C) They lost on the previous two possessions where the most overrated player in Iowa history (Marble) had two wasted possessions.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
If this is for real....which it may not be.....McCabe is really dumb. Twitter is dumb....what has it contributed to society? the arts? the beauty that people find in life? the welfare of puppies? Nothing. Yes, what a nice contradiction to other players who keep their mouth shut and Man up. I was just talking to someone last night who tried to justify Smart's shoving of the fan......crazy.
Yes, I realize that I am mocking myself too.....Twitter, Facebook, Sports Message Boards, etc are all a energy-suck from doing more productive and contributory things. Mock away, I am going to go outside now. It is sunny and over 10 degrees.

Reactions: ThurgoodMarshal

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
If this is for real....which it may not be.....McCabe is really dumb. Twitter is dumb....what has it contributed to society? the arts? the beauty that people find in life? the welfare of puppies? Nothing. Yes, what a nice contradiction to other players who keep their mouth shut and Man up. I was just talking to someone last night who tried to justify Smart's shoving of the fan......crazy.
Yes, I realize that I am mocking myself too.....Twitter, Facebook, Sports Message Boards, etc are all a energy-suck from doing more productive and contributory things. Mock away, I am going to go outside now. It is sunny and over 10 degrees.

Hey Twitters is a breaking news website! Although that news is coming from CNN and it's almost always false! But breaking news none the less!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron