Your personal ISU basketball court

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
If he likes Iowa State basketball that much, he probably posts on (or atleast reads) this website. Which one of you is it!?

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
If I ever win the lottery (because that's the only way I'd make enough money) I would definitely do this.

After giving a good chunk of the money to further renovate Jack Trice Stadium of course!

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
After a little googling it looks to be a 1997 (or so) finance grad of Iowa State originally from Cedar Falls (found the name as well). Awesome house, just a tad bit jealous considering I graduated college the same time.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I only can dream of being that successful in the business world to be able to have my own Orr Court replica.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Matt Thomas would not like that court....corner shots that almost guarantee you step on the out of bounds line. :twitcy:

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
That court has nothing on the one my buddy had in his basement that we made out of masking tape stuck to the carpet and the 4 foot hoop. Spent so many hours in the winter as a kid playing one v. one before and after every game. I bet that dude is on here great, great Clone fan.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
That court has nothing on the one my buddy had in his basement that we made out of masking tape stuck to the carpet and the 4 foot hoop. Spent so many hours in the winter as a kid playing one v. one before and after every game. I bet that dude is on here great, great Clone fan.

Please. No court could hold a flame to how fancy mine was as a kid. It was a plywood backboard mounted inside a machine shed using old cultivator brackets. The work bench and any equipment parked near it was out of bounds. Free throw line was a crack in the concrete and three point land was anything close to work bench and machinery but not touching. We also kept some pretty plush towels close by in case the ball landed in some fresh sparrow crap. The old NIPCO heater only added to it's plushness. It truly was a basketball facility ahead of it's time!!!!