Your input!

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
I agree though, more input from people would be cool. Come on people!

(no problem mjones. My wife is a grammer freak. So, it's rubbed off on me.)

I know it's been a few years but I thought you should know, it's "grammar"...hope your wife isn't a spelling stickler too :wink:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Excyled must have thought CF was a waste of time or something.. Weed out the amateurs I guess. :laugh:

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
I have been posting here for awhile and I plan to stay on my path. However, Chris was nice enough to add NHL teams to the PERSONAL page yet not to the Sub section that shows up <--- there. And when I was asking and am still asking for NHL teams to be provided, I would like the to be included with/or to make the 4 major sports. Other then that, I have enjoyed this site, minus my mishaps with the Cybookie and a few conservative fans.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This thread really doesn't make sense if you don't look at when it was posted. I was like whaaaat?

Are there thread titles that don't give you that moment of confusion? :wink:

If we were checking current numbers and looking to increase the # of people posting, I would suggest offering coupons to people at milestones like their first post, 10th post, 100th post, and maybe 1000th post.

Anything after that and we know that they've abandoned real life and are hopelessly hooked, which is probably why I'm not getting any coupons here.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Almost 10,000 registered users, but many, many more that are just lurkers. If you know anyone like this, encourage them to sign up!

do u know how many of those 10K have posted at least once since say the 1st of the year? (active accounts) or however u define it.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
that's fine, I'm sure the site owners know that one but I understand if they don't want to share. it's above 233 though right? :cool:

Doubtful. I just have a LOT of different usernames.:biggrin:

Most of the conversations on here are just me talking to myself.

Last edited: