You probably don't need my comments today ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
but I don't want to come off as surly and mope.

As I wrote before the game, it would be ISU's journeymen v. K-State's youngsters, and the savvy ones won out, rather easily.

The only downside for your guys was obvious. There were times in the game when they look dead tired. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a match talent wise.

Towards the end, Georges was sitting on the officials' bench next to Weber. Niang looked at coach like he wanted to chat. But Bruce was obviously out of words, probably breath too.

After the game, one of yours was giving crap to our Barry Brown. It didn't look like a compliment. Not sure who on your side, maybe Nader, and certainly not sure why.

And walking out the tunnel, Monte had his arm around our freshman PG, Stokes. He was talking to the youngster. It was like big brother to little. A kind of this is what sports are about moment for me watching from above. Morris pretty much owned him and the day for that matter.

Good win for ISU. Monday should be a great match, if your guys have their legs. I'm sure they'll be some magic in the Hilton. Will watch. Good luck.

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Bruce found a couple of very nice freshman. KSU will probably have sime nice teams going forward.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Thanks for comments, I wouldn't be too surprised by what you saw with Nader and Morris.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
K State does have some young talent, that's easy to see.
With that, I have no doubt Weber will screw it up.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I'm hoping OU is still tired from that sprint game against WVU and throw up bricks. We need that win against OU Monday.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
but I don't want to come off as surly and mope.

As I wrote before the game, it would be ISU's journeymen v. K-State's youngsters, and the savvy ones won out, rather easily.

The only downside for your guys was obvious. There were times in the game when they look dead tired. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a match talent wise.

Towards the end, Georges was sitting on the officials' bench next to Weber. Niang looked at coach like he wanted to chat. But Bruce was obviously out of words, probably breath too.

After the game, one of yours was giving crap to our Barry Brown. It didn't look like a compliment. Not sure who on your side, maybe Nader, and certainly not sure why.

And walking out the tunnel, Monte had his arm around our freshman PG, Stokes. He was talking to the youngster. It was like big brother to little. A kind of this is what sports are about moment for me watching from above. Morris pretty much owned him and the day for that matter.

Good win for ISU. Monday should be a great match, if your guys have their legs. I'm sure they'll be some magic in the Hilton. Will watch. Good luck.

CS;DR

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
Surly. **** KSpUke and **** you.

and **** Iowa.

edit: Just **** Iowa. Happy now?

Last edited: