NFL: You guys see this?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Some guy flips off the camera after Ochocinco does a leap into the stand:biglaugh::biglaugh:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJFDzBDMbLA]YouTube - Palmer to Ochocinco TD vs Packers[/ame]

Reactions: rdubbs

loki8838

Nov 27, 2006
A great philosopher once said:

"The douchbaggery and classlessness of Packer fans is only eclipsed by that of Hawkeye fans."

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I have to admit, I like Ochocinco even more after watching him on Hard Knocks. Dude cracks me up.

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
A great philosopher once said:

"The douchbaggery and classlessness of Packer fans is only eclipsed by that of Hawkeye fans."

I also agree with this. Every fan base has their bad apples, but Packer fans are mostly bad apples.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
yeah - I saw it when it happened earlier. It never ceases to amaze me the juvenile behavior of people at sporting events.

There's some magic that happens when people walk through the gates at stadiums, or ball parks or arenas - where they think they now have a license to do anything. :no:

Just at Jethros for the Bears/Steelers game. There was some Bears fan there who apparently thought he was ON THE TEAM. Yelling like a manic, slammed the table a few times, and such. Admittedly, I'm a Steelers fan, so perhaps slanted on this. But my buddy who was there is Bears fan and I think shares the same opinion(as did the waitress, and pretty much the whole place judging by the silence after the last outburst)

Last edited:

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I was there. It was hilarious and I'm a Packer fan. It was funny to hear the PA say "ochocinco" when he made a catches. He is hilarious.

Now I can't wait for Brent Faver to come to town.