You are the President of ISU..

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
Say Rhoads' coaching career at ISU comes to an abrupt end, do u let the AD who hired 2 failure football coaches, ran off the best wrestling coach in the nation, couldn't retain a successful gymnastics or track coach hire a third Football Coach? He gets no credit for Fred, I could have gotten Fred to come here if I were the AD.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Say Rhoads' coaching career at ISU comes to an abrupt end, do u let the AD who hired 2 failure football coaches, ran off the best wrestling coach in the nation, couldn't retain a successful gymnastics or track coach hire a third Football Coach? He gets no credit for Fred, I could have gotten Fred to come here if I were the AD.

Lol

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

........ I like how we love Pollard in the Winter but hate him the fall. Good Stuff. Bigguns, good stuff.

Last edited:

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
How did he "run" Cael off exactly?

In fact - didn't he basically run Bobby Douglas off to HIRE Cael?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
maxresdefault.jpg

You never go full ******.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

Noob

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Fail. Epic Fail of a post.

Do you, as the President, fire someone who has:
-doubled season ticket sales for football
-drastically increased football attendance
-led the AD to record revenue levels
-increased donations
-made major improvements at the stadium
-got the SEZ project funded and under construction
-greatly improved the football facilities including an indoor practice facility
-built a basketball practice facility
-hired a basketball coach who has the program at all-time high excitement levels

If a president fires that person, he/she is an absolute moron.

• Winner
Reactions: Omaha Cy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Pollard is not going anywhere and he is still a good AD. Also, doesn't he not deal with all the minor sports? I thought that was more Calli Sanders. (not sure if name is right)

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I am in the process of e-mailing my login ID to the Columbus Zoo with the request that they provide it along with a laptop to a random ape so that the 00clone account can also post at the same level of stupidity as a lot of other posters on here since Saturday.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Fail. Epic Fail of a post.

Do you, as the President, fire someone who has:
-doubled season ticket sales for football
-drastically increased football attendance
-led the AD to record revenue levels
-increased donations
-made major improvements at the stadium
-got the SEZ project funded and under construction
-greatly improved the football facilities including an indoor practice facility
-built a basketball practice facility
-hired a basketball coach who has the program at all-time high excitement levels

If a president fires that person, he/she is an absolute moron.

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not bring logic into this argument.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
As far as I'm concerned, Pollard is a very good overall AD and will be in that position for a long time unless he decides to head to greener pastures.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have made the risk of hiring Fred in 2010 if you were in Pollards place. To say he doesn't get credit for that hire is flat out stupid.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
A coaches job is to win football games, the AD's job is to generate excitement, money and support for the programs. If you can't see the good that has come down during Pollard's watch, then you probably never will admit anyone is good.

If we had a rich tradition at winning football games, then this happened under Pollard, your points might hold a little water. As of right now though, it's hard to argue with what Pollard has done at ISU.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I am in the process of e-mailing my login ID to the Columbus Zoo with the request that they provide it along with a laptop to a random ape so that the 00clone account can also post at the same level of stupidity as a lot of other posters on here since Saturday.

Hey, now...don't malign my family!!!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Honest question, all these new threads started by people I've never seen before. What percentage would you say are actually hawkeye fans trying to troll? I'd say 50%

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron