Yet another good OL to Iowa!! Whats going on?

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Basically, I think MontyBurns is a bigger troll than the Hawk fans that post here regularly. DJK15, Tarheel, SplitIdentity/SouthernHawk/***-hat,DJKHawk, Rdubbs, and Hawkeye_t are all reasonable posters. You guys just complain about them for the sake of complaining. That is just as, if not more than, annoying than them posting their thoughts here.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Basically, I think MontyBurns is a bigger troll than the Hawk fans that post here regularly. DJK15, Tarheel, SplitIdentity/SouthernHawk/***-hat,DJKHawk, Rdubbs, and Hawkeye_t are all reasonable posters. You guys just complain about them for the sake of complaining. That is just as, if not more than, annoying than them posting their thoughts here.

Yes... I agree with Rdubbs. The rest of your list is filled with Trolls that easily on Monty's level. THH and the lot of them are on here derailing threads in the ISU forums with their hawk douchebaggery. If they stayed in their little area and didn't bug the holy hell out of just about everyone but you then it wouldn't be so bad. The add NOTHING to this site. We can't even discuss ISU football without these trolls coming in and derailing threads with hawk talk. ISU fans starting threads on Iowa is part of the problem. Eliminate Clone fans falling for their bait and CF will be restored to being a Cyclone site again. Keep responding to them and it will continue to be all hawk BS all the time like it is now. Most people are sick of it.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines

You will be feeling the wrath of CycloneState78 fairly quickly, I would imagine.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Nah. I have a better plan. I am all for having Cyclone fans just add every single hawk ********* (RDubbs excluded) to their ignore list. The only reason they are here is because people respond to them and then they can flame them and be ******** because that is what they do best. Their numbers are growing on this site because people keep letting them talk about Iowa by responding. I for one am done. Stop responding and trust me that these douches will lose all interest in CF.

ISU fans start threads to mock hawk trolls but it only fuels their fire to be bigger assbags then they already are. IGNORE THEM and they will leave. I for one am sick of these guys taking the best message board in the midwest and trying to destroy it. Ignoring them is the only way. I am compiling a list of these trolls and to anyone that is interested feel free to PM me for the updated list so we can rid CF of the cancer that is hawk fans. (Rdubbs excluded)

Let's take CycloneFanatic back and have it be like it was intended to be... a site for Cyclone fans.

I couldn't agree more with this post. I'm tired of the hawk fans coming to this cyclone fan website and having to weigh in on every single topic so they can turn it into a ******* match (please excuse my language). I come to this site to discuss issues with fellow cyclone fans, not to talk trash with hawkeye fans to want to use every thread as an opportunity to puff their chests out. We'll determine who has the best football team on Sept. 12.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I went through 3 threads.... 3 and added 29.... yes 29 hawk trolls to my ignore list. I haven't even finished going through the first 25 pages of the member list. I found it shocking when actually going through and looking just how many hawk trolls there are on here and how many Iowa threads there are. Thus the campaign has begun. I think most people joined this site to talk about the Cyclones and it is happening less and less everyday. It's time for that to change.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
There's no question that I wish we were signing the OL recruits that Iowa is signing right now, but I think OL is a position that's hard to predict which recruits will really develop into bigtime players at the D1 level. In other words, there are plenty of recruits out there who are not highly sought after that can become bigtime players - we just have to find them and develop them, and I think we will.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
You say that like I should care what an idiot thinks.

Your opinion of me means nothing to me. Fortunately there are FAR more people on here who share the same opinion that I do then share yours. You have fun with your hawk pals while the rest of us ignore them and talk about the Cyclones.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
congrats, 78. I don't know why you think we should care how many people that you added to your ignore list though.

You don't find it at all interesting that in 3 threads within the last couple of days there has been 29 hawk trolls bombarding this site with hawk talk? Maybe that is your thing? I can't speak for you but hey... if you want to talk about the hawks you are sure welcome to join them on one of their boards. This site is for ISU fans.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
You don't find it at all interesting that in 3 threads within the last couple of days there has been 29 hawk trolls bombarding this site with hawk talk? Maybe that is your thing? I can't speak for you but hey... if you want to talk about the hawks you are sure welcome to join them on one of their boards. This site is for ISU fans.
Or it could :gasp: possibly be that I welcome opinions that are different from mine. A hard concept to grasp, but it is out there.

If Jewell Hampton tore his ACL, I'd rather hear the opinions of a hawk fan than someone that sees things the same way I do. Because, you know, they may have more insight.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Or it could :gasp: possibly be that I welcome opinions that are different from mine. A hard concept to grasp, but it is out there.

If Jewell Hampton tore his ACL, I'd rather hear the opinions of a hawk fan than someone that sees things the same way I do. Because, you know, they may have more insight.

My point is that they spend 98% of their time flaming ISU fans on here and derailing threads. A member asked THH a simple question about any OL injuries since he is a hawk fan and would probably know. THH simply flamed him in typical troll fashion for absolutely no reason. To be honest that ****** me off. I could care less what those tools have to say about me but other people might care what they say about them. There is no reason for this crap to be going on. It takes the enjoyment out of the site for many people. Myself... It doesn't take the fun out of the site for me at all because I am putting their moronic flame filled rants on ignore.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
My point is that they spend 98% of their time flaming ISU fans on here and derailing threads. A member asked THH a simple question about any OL injuries since he is a hawk fan and would probably know. THH simply flamed him in typical troll fashion for absolutely no reason. To be honest that ****** me off. I could care less what those tools have to say about me but other people might care what they say about them. There is no reason for this crap to be going on. It takes the enjoyment out of the site for many people. Myself... It doesn't take the fun out of the site for me at all because I am putting their moronic flame filled rants on ignore.
Link to that? You know, to back up your claim? About THH flaming someone? He has tended to toe the line.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Link to that? You know, something to back up your claim?

Yeah, I flamed the guy a little bit. 78 got his panties in a twist and got on the soapbox, and apparently has never stepped down.

The question was who (for Iowa) might miss the UNI game because of injury/suspension.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
11 pages of arguments back and forth. I would have never thought that would happen with a thread title like this :jimlad:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
So, I've noticed that the use of name-calling and naughty words has been the cause of several threads to be shut down.

Who's with me in shuttin' this sucker down?