Yet another good OL to Iowa!! Whats going on?

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
I read this whole thread except a few pages.
I didnt see anyone bring up the fact that Donnal might not be worth a 10+ page thread. He's a 3 star thats big and weak.So what?
Hes tall, weak and slow.
Hawk fans act like they've just landed Orlando Pace.
He's nothing special.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I read this whole thread except a few pages.
I didnt see anyone bring up the fact that Donnal might not be worth a 10+ page thread. He's a 3 star thats big and weak.So what?
Hes tall, weak and slow.
Hawk fans act like they've just landed Orlando Pace.
He's nothing special.
Well, welcome back the trolls.

And with those offers, God I'm glad you aren't doing our recruiting because it's quite obvious he's been spotted as very talented.

And SplitIdentity, you're a Hawkeye. I'd rather be an idiot. :yes:

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
So, I've noticed that the use of name-calling and naughty words has been the cause of several threads to be shut down.

Who's with me in shuttin' this sucker down?

I sure as **** am you **** eating **** sucking hawkeye mother****ing *******.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

And with those offers, God I'm glad you aren't doing our recruiting because it's quite obvious he's been spotted as very talented.

I must spread some rep around....

Reactions: weR138

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
So, I've noticed that the use of name-calling and naughty words has been the cause of several threads to be shut down.

Who's with me in shuttin' this sucker down?

I wouldn't advise this course of action.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Let go of the hate. Jeebus. Most of these guys are actually intelligent, and not like the neighbors you find in that trailer park you live in.

Did you not read SH's post? He asked me to do it. SH and I are okay. Take it easy tough guy.

Reactions: SplitIdentity

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa

I didnt mean it as an open invitation to the %^$eye trolls.
I also didnt mean to disrespect any scouting experts.
I just dont think he's that special of a recruit.Like I said,he's no Orlando Pace.
Certainly not worth all this BS.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Nah. I have a better plan. I am all for having Cyclone fans just add every single hawk ********* (RDubbs excluded) to their ignore list. The only reason they are here is because people respond to them and then they can flame them and be ******** because that is what they do best. Their numbers are growing on this site because people keep letting them talk about Iowa by responding. I for one am done. Stop responding and trust me that these douches will lose all interest in CF.

ISU fans start threads to mock hawk trolls but it only fuels their fire to be bigger assbags then they already are. IGNORE THEM and they will leave. I for one am sick of these guys taking the best message board in the midwest and trying to destroy it. Ignoring them is the only way. I am compiling a list of these trolls and to anyone that is interested feel free to PM me for the updated list so we can rid CF of the cancer that is hawk fans. (Rdubbs excluded)

Let's take CycloneFanatic back and have it be like it was intended to be... a site for Cyclone fans.

This.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
I didnt mean it as an open invitation to the %^$eye trolls.
I also didnt mean to disrespect any scouting experts.
I just dont think he's that special of a recruit.Like I said,he's no Orlando Pace.
Certainly not worth all this BS.

So you're saying that Donnal isn't an NFL veteran, isn't washed up, and isn't the signing of a desperate franchise that has an aging offensive line?

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
I went through 3 threads.... 3 and added 29.... yes 29 hawk trolls to my ignore list. I haven't even finished going through the first 25 pages of the member list. I found it shocking when actually going through and looking just how many hawk trolls there are on here and how many Iowa threads there are. Thus the campaign has begun. I think most people joined this site to talk about the Cyclones and it is happening less and less everyday. It's time for that to change.

Wow, people actually put other people on ignore? "I-JUST-CAN'T-STAND-PEOPLE-WHO-DON'T-THINK-LIKE-ME-soi'lljustputthemonignore"

I think what happens the most is in non-in-state-rivals threads, an ISU fan will make a wise crack at Iowa or its players for no reason, that gets the attention of Iowa fans (who are just checking it out for info), a few choice words are exchanged and it's on. I normally try and keep Iowa out of threads that aren't In-State Rivals, so my apologies if I slip up from time to time.

That said, to the Captain, Donnal is a 4 star. I don't think ISU fans are in any position to be mocking other team's recruits at this point, to be honest.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008

Who's with me in shuttin' this sucker down?[/QUOTE]

Southern asks for help...

I heart you, you **** sucker.

You make an attempt

You're an *******.

Southern responds

I sure as **** am you **** eating **** sucking hawkeye mother****ing *******.

My contribution

*** **** **** **** you in the ***

Southern likes the effort

Let go of the hate. Jeebus. Most of these guys are actually intelligent, and not like the neighbors you find in that trailer park you live in.

You flame me, because I guess you're the only person who can joke around with Southern.

Did you not read SH's post? He asked me to do it. SH and I are okay. Take it easy tough guy.

I am confused why you flame me.

It's ironic isn't it. You flame me for being hateful. Standing by for an apology 62.

Reactions: rdubbs

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008

Who's with me in shuttin' this sucker down?[/QUOTE]

Southern asks for help...

You make an attempt

Southern responds

My contribution

Southern likes the effort

You flame me, because I guess you're the only person who can joke around with Southern.

I am confused why you flame me.

It's ironic isn't it. You flame me for being hateful. Standing by for an apology 62.

Won't happen. 62 is a hawk sympathizer. :yes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron